A Moment of Us [Part 3]

Haruna's POV

We are having good time chatting and laughing together when all of a sudden I spot Tomomi and Mami not too far from us. They were talking with each other.

"Uh oh... They better not see us here." I think to myself.

"Ehh.. Rina.. Let's get going now?" I say to Rina who's still eating the last piece of cotton candy now. I can see there are some cotton candy pieces left on her lips. Laughing at that I kiss the corner of her lips, putting away the remaining candy in her mouth. She blushes and I'm laughing at her expression.

"Haru?? You kissed me out here in public? But.. but..?" Rina says panicking and looking around hoping no one saw us.

"This area isn't really crowded and no one paid attention. Don't worry.." I say grinning at her and she looks at me still blushing. "Now let's go to... Ah there! Haunted house!" I say pointing at the closest place from us. We really need to go fast before those two realize where we are.

"Eh.. Haunted house?" Rina says. Her voice sounding a bit shaky.

"Let's go! Let's go!" I say pulling her with me toward the haunted house.

Third Person POV

"They're going there Mami!" Tomomi said pulling her toward the haunted house as well. Mami stayed silent observing her girlfriend as she followed behind.

----

Back to Haruna and Rina

"AAAA!!! That scared me!" Rina jumped when a ghost suddenly appeared in front of them.

"It's okay, it's okay. Come here." Haruna said pulling Rina to her and then putting her arms around her to comfort her. Rina buried her head on Haruna's chest and can feel her heart skip a bit with Haruna's gesture.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" They both heard a familiar voice not too far behind them.

"That sounds like Tomo's voice.." Rina said.

"Nahh, just your imagination." Haruna said and pulled Rina to walk faster out of the haunted house.

After exiting the haunted house, Rina was still clinging onto Haruna. Haruna caressed her hair and asked, "Let's eat something shall we? What do you want?"

On a mentioning of food, Rina's eyes lit up and she immediately forgets all the frightful feelings given to her from the haunted house. Excitedly, she said, "Pizza!"

"Hahahaha Pizza it is then." Haruna said laughing and went back to holding Rina's hand.