Recap: Best Friend

Forced Marriage

Bonus Chapter - Recap: Best Friend

I had an ex-best friend, Luke Hemmings, and he was my crush in school life past. It's all about romance, but I can't promise you that life with romance is all about being broken and heartbroken. It'll be better if life without romance is getting better if you keep studying what you want or need, even if you do get a job.

Anyway, I'm here to tell you about my older best friend and the kind of romance I am talking about, Luke Hemmings. Let's start with an introduction! Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Wilson, and I'm twenty. So I was about to get married on my birthday when I was 21 next year. When I was a baby, everything went well until I turned thirteen. I left everything in Australia, and everything went down until I met my new best friend, Melissa Lane, who became Luke's co, whom I found out later. She WAS a better friend than Luke, and then four years later, I met Luke again when I turned seventeen. I had a first-surprised kiss!

I found out that Luke had already forgotten about me because he had a car accident, and I was sad and heartbreaking to see him. After this, I stupidly agreed to help Luke get his memories from his best friend, Ashton Irwin, and I dated him for three months as it didn't work well. Every day, I came to help him get his memories back. I lied to my friends in the community college about our relationship or being a housewife until Melissa Lane busted me as we argued. She was the one who called my parents and told them that I would never go to college because I had to go to help Luke. I even went to the hospital for Luke, and I was sad to see him for two months. Even so, I had to catch up, and now I was happy to see Luke again, but at this time, my parents went out. I might be a fool, but I love Luke as a friend, and then he suddenly kisses me for the second time when I even had to work hard to say goodbye to him. I never saw him again until one year later, I saw him again. At that time, I had an ex-boyfriend named David Bond, and he's my forced fiancee even now. Luke told me how he felt, and we were about to kiss when my parents interrupted our moment because they planned to break my heart with him.

Meanwhile, I found out that my ex-boyfriend, David, used me to play as his toy, and I remembered that it was heartbreaking to know that I cheated on David Bond, but I dumped him. Then I got a forgotten sister, Tina, and I met her in the dream or whatever this place is called, but then she helped me while Melissa spent her time hiding. Melissa Lane is dead even now, and she never got a dream come true, but my goal remains to continue. My mother told Luke and me that she once had a best friend, but he turned into a mental killer; his name is Leo Andrew. It's all familiar to Luke because he and Leo had been angry over my mum and my forced wedding, but Luke hasn't done it, of course not. Then I need to refresh by the holiday. However, I did ask my parents, and they said yes, so they gave me three days of the weekend. I even went to university in Hawaii. So I picked the last day of the weekend to see him for the last time because once I go to university, I forget about this day and say goodbye to them. Especially for Luke, it was tough to say goodbye, but I managed it and walked away from where he stood. Then I found out that my mother was pregnant, but I'd do it for my family, and we did it; I agreed to listen to Leo because he had prepared to make a plan.

Not everything also went to plan, and we all listen to Leo. I want to marry for love, but he takes all of it away from me because he's so evil, and it's worthless!