Chapter 1

Writer's note:

I'm dying and fangirling inside. I am thinking of making Alois and Sebastian actually fighting for a Ciel. I can't wait to see what happens XD.
THIS WILL BE BORING AT THE START BUT JUST KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS
_________________________________________

((Ciel's POV))

I'm just sitting in my chair doing paperwork and sipping tea. Paperwork is so boring. I suddenly hear something break.

"Sebastian," I sighed. "Is it Meyrin again?"

"No it isn't," Sebastian appeared behind me like a shadow. "It is apparently Earl Trancy."

"What in the world is he doing?" I asked.

"He is throwing rocks at the window behind you," Sebastian looked back at the broken window. "Should I stop him and kill him?"

"No," I finished my paperwork. "Just tell him to come in the mansion for a bit."

"Yes,my lord," Sebastian bowed.

((Sebastian's POV))

As I went to get Earl Trancy, I thought why would bocchan order me to get him? I suddenly thought of Alois licking Ciel's ear, which made me shudder in rage. He's never going to get my bocchan!

"Earl Trancy," I gave him a grim look. "The young master wants to see you in the mansion."

"Really?" Alois beamed in pure delight.

((Alois' POV))

Yayyyy! Ciel wants to see me! I'm going to make him mine! I saw Ciel and I hugged him.

"If you wanted to see me that badly why didn't you call me?" I licked his ear.

"Get off me idiot!" Ciel looked so cute embarrassed. "I wanted to see you because I am going to ask you a favor.""

"I will do it!" Is he finally going to be mine? My heart is racing.

"Could you stop stalking me everyday?"He sighed. "It is pretty annoying to me."

"I will stop," I grinned."Until you are mine."

"That's a ridiculous request!" Ciel is even more cute when he is angry. "What do you mean as 'mine'?"

((No ones POV))

"I want you,Phantomhive," Alois had tears in his eyes. "I love you!"

Ciel looked at him, shocked.

In the corner a dark shadow was standing there watching.........

___________________________

This is my first yaoi! I hoped you liked it. I really need to work on it though. I keep re-writing chapter 5 and editing chapter 2. Sorry if this is boring the next chapters are better I think