I said it. Did I say right? Maybe I didn't say it properly. Then, she said.

Angel:" Hmm... Sure. Maybe this once."

Vector:" Splendid! I'll wait for you outside."

Angel:" Okay then. I'll be there in a minute."

I went outside the facility to wait for her. Then, I'm asking myself.

Vector:" Okay. You got this. You haven't felt love with a female monitor like myself before. Hehehehe... Oh, It's a good thing that my creators aren't here to punish me for this. Maybe I have a chance to tell-"

That's when Angel comes out from the door as I keep my mouth shut. (Wait, why did I say that? I don't have a mouth. Anyway, I'll continue to my story).

Angel:" Alright then, where should we go first?"

I was thinking about where should we go first. Then, my idea came up to me.

Vector:" What about the park. I heard that it was a beautiful place there."

Angel:" In that case, let's go there."

Vector:" Indeed."

We went to the city where a lot of people are minding their own business. They see us as they say hello to us. I did say "hello" or "hi" to humans & faunus. There also SA species that have some good time with humans & faunus as they say the same thing to me. Once we reach the park, I see everyone is having fun. We floating around in the park as we have a good time to explore rather than working stuff. Then, she said to me.

Angel:" I love to see everyone is doing wonderful. You know, I haven't seen this since our creator tells us to do their work."

Vector:" Well, they're not here anymore."

Angel:" Indeed. Our creator died when they open fire the ring to eradicate all lifeforms in the galaxy, including the flood. I hope there's no flood here on this planet."

Vector:" Be patient. The reclaimers manage to destroy them without firing the rings. They fought bravely to defeat the flood at the ark."

She was amazed to hear it. I already told by Miranda Keyes that they manage to destroy all floods in the ark after they defeat the covenant. Then, she said to me.

Angel:" How incredible! Maybe I should learn more about their history."

Vector:" Well... You can tell to Capt. Keyes. He's the one likes to tell a history about them."

Angel:" Okay."

She said. I guess she likes to learn more about their history. Maybe someday, I will confess my feelings to her even we're just machines we can find our love inside of us.

UNSC office, Jaune POV

As I look at the computer, I can see Vector & Angel are having a hang out with each other. They didn't know that I installed security cameras in Reach city, especially the park. When I'm watching those two monitors, Eva popped out of nowhere, gives me shocked to see her.

Eva:" Spying on forerunner AIs. Hmmm?"

I was sweating on my forehead and give her my fake smile saying.

Jaune:" I... I like to see Vector is having a good time with Angel. Hehehe..."

Eva:" You know, If I was a human, I would slap you on your face hard enough for spying at them."

I raised both hands high as I'm afraid of her.

Jaune:" Okay, okay, okay, I'll won't do it again."