• twenty three •

Bust a cloud, shoot the lightning.
• • •

I woke up pretty early, I think it was only 6:30am. Getting out of bed, I went to the bathroom to make myself decent for other human beings, I was craving coffee. Rakim was sleeping like a baby so I let him be. Both his mom and grandma were already up, making pancakes, having coffee.

"What you doin' up sweetie?" Gran said to me.
I smiled and joined her at the table.

"I couldn't sleep anymore. Morning." I said, nodding at his mom.

"Everything alright?" She asked. "Rakim still sleepin'?"

"Yes and yes. It's the east coast, takes some getting used to." I chuckled, running my fingers through my hair.

"True that. Would you like some pancakes?" She asked me, grandma cutting her off.

"What kind of question is that, of course she does! Look how skinny she is." She said and turned to me. "We ought to get some food in you honey."

I just smiled. "Thank you, and I would love some. Can I help with something?"

"Definitely not, you're the guest here, child. You stay right where you are." Grandma put her palm on mine and winked at me.

We were talking about me, Rakim, they told me a little about themselves and Tani, it was a pleasant conversation and I was starting to see where Rakim comes from and what he's about. I didn't even notice two hours went by so fast. He walked in the kitchen, smiling when he saw us.

"I could get used to this picture." He said, glancing from one to another.

"Mhm, sit down boy, you must be tired after all that physical activity you two got going on last night." Grandma winked and gave us a devilish smile. I just chuckled and covered my face with my palms.

"Oh dear lord, gran, please." He started. "You see her? Tell me, how can I just let her be?" He gave her a nod as she smiled widely, finger-gunning him. "That's right, I can't. She's way too cute."

He gave me a wink and I didn't just turn red; I went through every single colour on the chart.
"Oh stop embarrassing her, let'em be!" Janelle said to gran.

We started breakfast when Tani joined us and then Rakim took me sightseeing. I was in New York once but I was too little to remember anything; except Lady Liberty of course.
We got dressed and took a walk around, we checked out some of the stores and then had pizza at that italian place where I met some of Rakim's childhood friends. They were a lot like him, I could see why they grouped up in the first place. Then we took a boat ride around the bay and had cinnabon; I absolutely loved it. We took a lot of pictures and I bought some souvenirs for aunt Georgia and my apartment. After we returned home, we helped make dinner. It was lovely, time flew by so fast and soon it was time to say goodbye and go back home.

🦋

We arrived at the LAX in the evening and I was so glad to be back, even though Rakim's family is super nice and I was happy to meet them and spend some time together. I know he missed them but I think he was just as glad to be back home. We each went to our own apartment to unpack, but that was about it. I really wanted him; I mean I always wanted him... but let's just say that it was the Californian air. I showered and put on a white silky robe with nothing underneath but thin lacy brazilians.
I quickly ran down the hallway and knocked on Rakim's door. He opened up, still a bit jet lagged, when I gave him a little preview of what's hiding behind all that silk; then he snapped out of it. I walked past him, he shut the door and followed me to the bedroom. As if; we couldn't even get there. I was pressed against the glass of his balcony door with my robe slipping down my shoulder, my underwear already on the floor. He was already devouring me, kissing my neck, sucking and leaving light purple marks behind; he calls them purple kisses. I was moaning, my head tilted back and one of my legs wrapped around his waist. He slid his sweats off, rock hard, shoving it inside me, thrusting pretty hard.

"You like that?" He asked and I could barely form a sentence. I just nodded while moaning softly.

"I need you to come for me, okay?" I nodded again, listening to everything he said, taking it in. He pressed his mouth on my neck, then lifted me up; both of my legs were wrapped around him, my body screaming and aching for him. My robe was already on the floor and my bare back was hardly pressed against the cold glass. He sucked on my nipples and a minute later, my legs started shaking; I was tightening around his length and when he felt it, he picked up his pace a little more, making me come like never before. I don't know what it was, maybe the new position or something; we've never done it that way before. He followed soon after, releasing himself inside me, then didn't put me down; he took me to the bathroom instead. I got it the second he put me back down; I felt his cum sliding down my leg. I gasped and stepped into the shower to clean up. He got undressed and joined me.

"Turn around." He said and I did so. He turned the water on, left it running all over us, while he took some shampoo and rubbed it in my hair, washing it. It felt really nice; I don't think Carter ever did anything like that, he liked taking showers alone. I loved the fact that Rakim always played around with me, making bubbles and foam out of the shower gel.

An hour later, we were sitting on the balcony, drinking tea, wearing his bathrobes. I glanced at him just to see he was looking right back at me; smiling. I returned one and leaned my head on his shoulder. I was in paradise.