• ten •

Can I get a kiss and can you make it last forever.
• • •
I barely noticed how fast time flies; days turned into weeks and soon it was three months since Rakim and I first had sex. We haven't really toned it down but we did spend more time doing other things together as well. Like going grocery shopping, cooking and other chores, we were practically roommates. I was just where I needed and wanted to be. We hung out with his friends occasionally and I even had ice cream with Tyler the other day, when Rakim was busy with work. Let's just say that things were falling into place.

"Hey, no peeking." Rakim said as his palms were covering my eyes; he was leading me to my bedroom. "Now you can look."
When I opened my eyes my mouth and eyes widened. A dozen white roses on the small table next to the window, the bedding was brand new, egyptian cotton with satin covers and white candles on my night stand. The room looked totally refreshed and brighter, I liked it. He even changed my old curtains to sheer white ones. Brand new.

"Oh, wow. This looks so different, like an actual bedroom you want to sleep in." I smiled.

"I'm glad; it was too dark, the aura was all bad, no wonder you were depressed and shit. And, hold on a sec." He opened one of the drawers and pulled out a small package with a white bow on it.

"What's this?" I asked when he handed it to me.

"Just a little somethin' that made me think of you." He winked. "Open it."

I took a seat on the edge of the bed and opened it carefully. After unwrapping I saw where it was from; it said Agent Provocateur on the box.

"Whoa." I opened it and inside there was a beautiful lingerie set; white, lacy and very see through, a non-wired bra and some nice brazilians. "This is too much."
I once visited the online shop and drooled over the beautiful lingerie that also happens to be fucking expensive.

"Nah, it's perfect for you." He just waived my comments off with his hand; like he bought me coffee, not luxurious lingerie.

"But this is... I mean it's breathtaking but you didn't have to..."

"You're very welcome." He cut me off. "Now, how bout you try it on so I can make sure I got the right size." He started unzipping my hoodie and slid it off my shoulders.

"Thank you, really. It's the nicest thing I've gotten." I smiled and took my shirt off. I wasn't wearing a bra so I put the new one on and it was a perfect fit.

"Nice. And the bottom." He said and just kept gawking at me. I slid my shorts down along with my underwear. I pulled up the brazilians, that actually looked very good on me; I wasn't used to wearing lacy lingerie, Carter preferred those classic hipster panties with various superhero logos in front, maybe a thong here and there; but something this nice has never been on my body.

"Mmm, perfect. It'll be even better when I slide it off." He came closer and caressed my cheek with one hand while the other pulled off my scrunchy, letting my hair down. He was standing in front of me and I was sitting, looking up at him.
"So innocent and pure." He softly said, slowly running fingers through my long blonde hair.
His thumb slid over my lower lip and his eyes never looked away from mine. Just the bare sight of him and his presence completely hypnotized me, I would do anything he would tell me to.

"Get on all fours." He ordered me and I obeyed. I was on the bed in position, waiting for him to make the next move. He unbuttoned his black shirt and took his jeans off, climbing on the bed right behind me. He slid my lacy panties down and entered me. I softly moaned as he slowly started picking up the pace.
"Face down, baby." He said and I lowered my head on the fluffy pillow under me. My ass was up, his hands gripping my hips, but not as rough as I was used to.
"That's it. Good girl." He gently slapped my butt and kept thrusting until I felt him tensing up, riding his high out and releasing himself inside me again. He pressed a kiss on my back before climbing off me. I turned over, looking at him, biting my lower lip with my eyes half closed.

"What?" He smiled while pulling his boxers up.

"Nothing." I stretched my limbs and turned to the side. "I like doing this with you; I like when you make me feel this way."

"The feeling is mutual. You want some water?" He asked. I nodded and he headed to the kitchen, returning with two small bottles of water.

"Thank you." I said. He leaned in and kissed me.

"Anytime."

🦋

I was waiting for Rakim to finish up dinner while I set the table. It was yet another Friday we were spending at my place. He was making chinese food since he's a much better cook than I. All fast food has its charms but nothing beats a homecooked meal.

"There we go... take this, put it on the table, I'll grab the ice tea." He said. I put the food on the table and he was there a few seconds later, holding a pitcher of ice tea with lemon.

"We good?" I asked.

"Yeah, take a seat, hope you like it."

"I always do." I said, then my bell rang. "I'll get that, it's probably my package." I ordered some things online the other day.
I pranced to the door and opened it with a smile on my face, which changed in the next second when I saw the person standing at my door.

"Hey Di." He said. I blinked a few times and pinched myself but I wasn't dreaming. In that moment I'd probably feel better if someone punched me straight in the face.

"What are you doing here Carter?"