"I'm sorry about JB." Natalie said softly. She could see by the mention of JB, Eggsy became more stiff. Talking about JB reminded him of Brandon and Roxy. He hadn't thought much about them until now, when the mission was coming along and his mind was focused elsewhere.

Natalie stroked Eggsy's arm with her fingers, drawing circles to try and keep him calm.

"We'll get Charlie, I know we will." Natalie's hand moved to Eggsy's face, the back of her hand slowly stroking his cheek. Her touch made tingles go through his face. He always craved her touch.

"For Roxy. For JB and For Brandon." Eggsy looked at his girl, determined to bring justice for his friends and dog. Natalie nodded agreeing with him. Eggsy then cupped Natalie's face with his hand, pulling her up to meet his lips with hers.

Eggsy could never get enough of his girl, her taste, her smile, her touch, everything about her made his heart feel full.

"Here's your Martini." The bartender placed the drink in front of Eggsy on top of a napkin, making the couple separate. Eggsy looked at the drink and became confused. It looked nothing like a Martini.

"This ain't a Martini." Eggsy pointed out, but the bartender knew otherwise.

"It is over here, honey." The woman replied, going back to cleaning the glasses. Natalie couldn't help but giggle. Drinks were definitely weird over here.

"Thanks Nor." Natalie thanked the woman, who gave her a smile back.

"Anyway, how did it go with Charlie's ex?" Natalie asked, quickly changing the subject. "Did you give her more than 5%? I'll be very mad if you did." Natalie said with sarcasm, not wanting Eggsy to think it affected her.

"Didn't end up sleeping with her in the end. A finger was all I needed." Eggsy watched the words he was saying, hoping they weren't going to change Natalie's mind on it all.

"Good. You did what you needed to do whilst leaving that." Natalie looked down at his crotch. "To me." Natalie looked back up at Eggsy, giving him a wink with a slight smile on her face.

"You're very cheeky, ya know?" Eggsy teased, leaning over to kiss Natalie. His lips were like a drug to Natalie and she was easily addicted. "Seriously though, I didn't know how'd you react when I rang you. I didn't want you to think-"

"Eggsy ssh." Natalie brushed some hair out of Eggsy's face, kissing his nose. "It was for the good of the mission; to get back at Charlie and whoever this Golden Circle is. I wouldn't be mad even if you did go all the way. It meant nothing and you got what we needed." Natalie sent a smile Eggsy's way, reassuring him once more.

Eggsy smiled and grabbed the sides of Nat's face to slam his lips onto hers. Natalie smiled into the kiss, caught off-guard by his sudden movement.

"I love you so much." Eggsy told her, his eyes not ripping away from hers.

"I love you too." Eggsy leaned over to kiss her again, but something popped into Natalie's mind as she saw the time on the clock above the door.

"Shit, I completely forgot." Natalie lightly pushed Eggsy away and grabbed her phone, catching Eggsy's attention. "Can I use your phone to copy Lucy's number over? I said I would call her at some point to check on Marty."

Eggsy nodded, getting his phone out and unlocking it so Natalie could copy the number over.

"Thanks for the phone by the way." Natalie smiled at Eggsy as she scrolled through finding Lucy's number. Lucy is the friend that Natalie trusted to look after Marty whilst they took care of Charlie.

Natalie and Lucy had been friends since secondary school and all the way through college. She knew about Kingsman and Natalie's job. She never blabbed to anyone ever. She wouldn't, not when Natalie's involved.