21

-Ⓚ-
A YEAR LATER

It had been a hard year for Eggsy and Natalie as they had to go back to their life without the people that were lost thanks to Poppy. It was weird to meet up at the local pub and not see Brandon walk in through the door, or talk to Roxy and Merlin about work. It got a bit lonely for both of them at times, but they were their for each other and helped each other with making their lives better.

In the past year, Kingsman had been rebuilt with a liquor business added to the mix. A new suit shop had been opened in London, with another liquor store ready to open pretty soon. Natalie was quite excited for this new chapter, she just wished they didn't have to lose what they did to get to it.

But at the moment, Natalie stood in front of the mirror in her hotel room, looking over her final look that she was to marry Eggsy in. After everything they'd been through and everyone they'd lost, they wanted to go all out on their wedding and make it a day they would remember forever. Natalie wore a lovely white dress with off the shoulders sleeves and pockets to rest her hands in. It was a beautiful design and Natalie fell in love with in when she saw it on the hanger.

"You look so beautiful, Nat." Michelle said as she came behind the bride, ripping Natalie from her thoughts. She looked at Nat through the mirror, and tears already threatened to fall.

"Thank you. Do you think Gary will think that too?" Natalie asked, smoothing down the bottom of her dress.

"Oh, I'm sure he will." Michelle reassured with a smile.

"Alright, future Mrs Unwin, how does she look?" Lucy got her attention, allowing Natalie to see Daisy give a twirl in her dress.

"Beautiful." Natalie said, smiling at the little girl. Daisy giggled and ran over to be picked up by Natalie. She balanced the girl on her hip and blew a raspberry on her cheek, making her giggle some more.

A knock at the door interrupted their thoughts, and in walked Harry, looking very spiffing in his suit. "Everyone's ready if you are." Harry said to his daughter, almost freezing from how beautiful she looked. Natalie nodded, giving Daisy a kiss on the cheek before handing her over to Michelle.

"See you out there, lovey." Michelle told her before giving her a kiss on the cheek. Daisy waved to Natalie, making her wave back as they went to leave. Lucy went up to Natalie and carefully hugged her.

"Love you." Natalie whispered to her.

"Love you too." Lucy whispered back, and smiled softly before following the other two out of the room.

Natalie took a deep breath when they left and then noticed the veil on the bed, taking it in her hands and attempting to get it into her hair. She struggled for a little bit until Harry stepped foreword.

"Here let me." Harry stepped in, taking the veil and placing it carefully into his daughters hair. The pair looked at each other in the mirror when he was done, and Harry almost shed a tear. Natalie saw the tears in his eyes and almost started cry herself.

"Oh dad don't, you'll make me cry." She said, wiping carefully under her eye.

"Sorry. You look just like your mother." Harry thought aloud. Natalie had to look at the bottom of her dress, trying so hard not to ruin her make-up with tears.

"Do you think she would have been proud?" Natalie asked, quickly taking her dad's hand in hers for comfort.

"Immensely." Harry told her, kissing the top of her head.