16

A.N. Eggsy looking at Natalie like this^^^ (I know he's looking at Hugh Jackman but go with it)

Also, anyone else miss chavy Eggsy? I miss him a lot tbh.

-Ⓚ-

It was getting later in Kentucky, the sun had now set and the moon shone in the sky. Natalie was still sat in the pub but she had moved to the bar, watching the door waiting for Eggsy to walk in.

A glass of dark rum and coke was in front her, the glass being half empty already as she constantly sipped it as she waited.

She munched on some chips that the woman behind the bar gave her, on the house yet again. She kept looking towards the door, wanting the door to open and Eggsy to walk through. She couldn't wait to see him.

Her waiting for Eggsy was no longer as if on cue, Eggsy entered the pub. As soon as he opened the door, his eyes spotted Natalie. His mood instantly picked up seeing her.

"Hey babe." Eggsy walked to his girl. He wasn't sure what say, he may not have had sex with Charlie's ex but Natalie thought he did. Even though she said it was fine, he wasn't sure.

"Hey." Natalie stood up, putting her arms around Eggsy's neck and kissing him gently. She really needed her man right now. She hugged him tightly, her hands stroking the back of his neck for comfort.

"I'm so sorry about Harry, baby." Eggsy apologised, pulling away to look his girl in the eyes.

"It's okay. I've been thinking as I've sat here; maybe Ginger was right. I mean she's been trying for a whole year and he's not remembered anything. So, another day wasn't going to change anything." Her voice broke, Natalie being on the verge of tears as she spoke about it. She didn't want to let her father go, she wanted to try and try again until he remembered. But she came to realise that the Statesman had tried for over a year and nothing happened. It disheartened her a little as it should have happened earlier than this.

"No baby don't say that." Eggsy rubbed her arms up and down, kissing her forehead gently. He hated seeing his girl on the verge of being okay with letting him go. It hurt her too much to keep going if he wasn't going to change.

"We tried the first test from training." Natalie started to explain, leading Eggsy to sit at the bar with her. "And nothing. I've been trying to think of other bits from training but we don't have the resources to do them. He even heard me rant about my mum and again, nothing clicked."

Eggsy listened intently, watching his girl slowly become less like his girl as she talked. This was really effecting her and rightly so. Going from, 'not giving up on him' to 'maybe it's time to let him go'. He didn't like this at all.

"I just don't know what to do, Eggsy." Natalie started to cry, making Eggsy put his hand on top of hers, bringing it up to his lips to plant little kisses all over it. "I don't know what's worse; my dad being alive but not remembering me or thinking he was dead. Both are pretty shit." The words hurt Nat to say. The fact that thinking her dad was dead felt better than going through what she was going through right now made her feel even worse.

"We'll think of something. I'll work through the night if I have to." Eggsy said, his thumb rubbing soft circles on his girls hand, his other hand pushing some of Natalie's hair behind her ear to stroke her cheek.

Natalie looked up at Eggsy, the look on his face making her pull herself foreword so she could lightly kiss his cheek.

"I didn't get to ask. How are you doing after everything?"

Eggsy sighed, waving over the bartender.

"Martini please." Eggsy ordered. It was one of those nights.