0.2

-Ⓚ-

Helping her father find a candidate to become the next Kingsman was hard work for Natalie. She had printed off a list of potential candidates that Merlin had supplied her and was putting across next to the ones that weren't suitable. The names came along with what University they went to and what they studied. It was only hard because they all sounded the same. Same posh names with a similar record of education. Natalie huffed gulping down the last of her tea. She glanced at her watch and saw she had been doing this for an hour. It felt like two.

The door to her room opened and Harry stepped in.

"No need to look through those anymore, Nat. I've already found my candidate." Nat looked up at her father and frowned.

"Who?" She asked, starting to pile together the paperwork.

"Gary Unwin. Now come on, he's found himself in a bit of trouble and I had to get him out. We're going to pick him up." Harry explained. Natalie recognised the man's last name. Unwin. Either he's the son of the first Mr Unwin or it is just a coincidence.

"What kind of trouble?" Natalie asked as her and Harry headed out towards the car.

"The bad kind." Harry simply answered. "The police station please." Natalie's eyes widened. That kind of trouble huh?

After a while they arrived at the station and waited for Mr Unwin to leave. Harry apparently had to bail him out as he wouldn't give the name of two other people who he was with. Taking one for the team? Or evading the law?

The two Hart's leaned against a wall waiting for Mr Unwin. Natalie constantly glancing at her watch.

"Here we are."  Harry whispered to his daughter, meaning Mr Unwin was out. Natalie looked at the man that would be Harry's candidate. He wore a tracksuit, cap facing forewords and adidas trainers. He looked like the usual chav act. Natalie sighed. This was his father all over again, wasn't it?

"Eggsy." Her dad said, grabbing the attention of Mr Uwin. Eggsy looked Harry and Natalie up and down. "Would you like a lift home?" Harry asked.

"Who are you?" Eggsy asked.

"The man who got you released." Harry answered, letting Eggsy know he was the reason why he got out so easily.

"That ain't an answer." Eggsy shot back, looking to Natalie then back at Harry.

"A little gratitude would be nice. My name is Harry Hart, and I gave you that medal." The look on Eggsy's face showed he remembered who he was. "Your father saved my life." Eggsy nodded understanding and nodded to Natalie.

"Who's she then?" Natalie looked at Eggsy and pulled herself off the wall.

"I'm Natalie Hart. His daughter." She nodded towards Harry. "Nice to meet you." She held her hand out for him to shake. He took a few seconds but did just that. "My dad's told me a lot about your dad. What he did to save mine. I'm sorry that him doing so he left you and your mum." Natalie sent Eggsy a weak smile, not wanting to upset him right off the bat.

"It's alright." Eggsy weak smiled back. It dawned on Nat that Eggsy was quite handsome. Sharp jaw line, squishy features. Not bad for a council boy. Eggsy thought the similar of Natalie. Pretty woman, nice eyes. Not bad for a posh totty.

"Is there anywhere we can go and talk? Just us?" Harry asked, walking towards the pair.

"Yeah." Eggsy nodded, leading the two to a pub not far from where they were. The Black Prince it was called. A smallish pub with a lot of character. Before going into the pub, Natalie pulled her dad aside, leaving Eggsy to enter on his own.