Brawl

After breaking every red light, barely avoiding fire hydrants and getting pulled over, Malia broke to a screeching halt.
"What the f__"
"Finally. What took you so long?" Derek asked.
"I took a shortcut to avoid traffic."
Malia shrugged.
"It didn't work." Derek said dryly.
"Whatever. What do you want and what did you do with our house?"
"We just...Rearranged some things. You'll get back the pieces of your home...if you can beat all of us in a fight." Isaac, Boyd and Derek were ready to go. "Just the Alpha."

"What?! Screw that. Three grown men against one female? How is that fair?" Isaac demanded.
"You don't have to this. I'm an Alpha too. I can do it." Derek volunteered.
"I'll do it. But when I win, you have to build the entire thing back." Malia laughed. The men in the other pack laughed at her.
"If you win, girlie, we'll do it wearing a skirt and we'll join this little pack."
The man bargained.
"I'm down with that. Last one standing?" Malia asked. The Alpha nodded. "Super. The rest of you, don't get involved."
"You're going to get slaughtered." Derek said. Malia shrugged.
"I just started getting to know you."
Scott said sadly. Malia kissed his forehead and said he worried too much. That's when one of Cardin's pack bitches sucker punched Malia.
"You should pay more attention." He laughed. All the boys were ready beat the crap out of him but...
"Stop!" Cora said.
"But this asshole."
"Malia told us not to get involved so I'm sure she knows what she's doing." Derek growled lowly and told his pack to disperse. Malia spat blood and cracked her neck before turning to the Cardin's entire pack.
"Aren't you going to fight back, princess?" He asked. The others cackled. Malia was not amused.
"So it was you. You threw the first punch..." Malia said darkly. Her eyes glowed red and all laughter faded.
"What's with look?" His bit his tongue hard with his fangs when Malia hit him with a severe uppercut that knocked him into a tree.
"Who's next?!" Malia demanded. The remaining two rushed her at once. Cardin's second didn't last long either. Malia ripped off his ponytail, kicked him in the face and shoved it down his throat. The Alpha wasn't so easy.
"You're tough, I'll give you that much but I'm an Alpha." Cardin said.
"What am I, a duck?" Malia asked sarcastically. He chuckled amused before sweeping her leg. It caught her off guard but she grabbed his shirt for balance. He headbutted her and she went blurry for a second. Then he tossed her but she did a maneuver midair and stayed on her feet. She was running out of strength and felt like she was about to lose but she remembered something.
Cardin came close.
His claws to her throat.
"You lose... Bitch." Without further hesitation, Malia took her own clawed hand and grabbed his balls.
"Who's the bitch now?" Malia asked sarcastically. Her voice coming out rough from pain and exhaustion.
"Let go, you pest." He tried to pull her off but it made things worse.
"I can turn you from an Adam to an Eve, real effen quick. If you ever want children you better get on that ground. Get on the damn ground, you sorry excuse for man!" Malia yelled.
"Only if you let go." He insisted pained as Malia held a firm grip. She retracted her claws and fell to his knees. Cradling his aching but slowly healing balls. Malia cracked her knuckles while the guys watched in shocked and disbelief.
"Welcome to the pack. I'm starving. Anybody up for a sleepover so I can stuff my face without feeling guilty?"
"Hell yeah!" Cora, Erica and Scott shouted. Malia put her hand against his shoulder.
"Just the girls." Malia said. Scott frowned. Everyone walked back to the car.
"Let's hit up the grocery first."
Cora said.
"We can have it at my house. My mom's cool." Erica said.
"Awesome! I'll tell my dad." Malia said. The guys still utterly confused.
"Mal, do you have any pjs that would fit me? Everything was in the house." Cora said.
"Yeah, of course. You can just come with me and we'll go down to Erica's after." Malia said sweetly. "I need a mani-pedi so bad. Not even funny."
"Are we not going to talk about what the hell that was?" Scott demanded. They turned to him and said nothing before continuing to talk about the sleepover.
"Scary...Scary creatures." Boyd said, shaking his head. The boys were all in agreement and took a mental note to never cross a female because they all crazy!