Chapter Three

The group of parents chatted across the table as the two teens sat in silence. Suddenly the door opened and in walked a handsome teen. Felix looked up, expecting an ugly guy with a stuck up attitude. Felix's eyes widened! The teens hair was a dark brown and his complexion was so smooth! Felix couldnt stop staring, especially as the teen smiled towards his parents. "Hello mom and dad!" He hugged both of them before taking a seat next to his uninterested sister. "Glad you could make it Changbin!" He glanced over at Felix uneasily. The parents began to talk about the engagement arrangement but Felix zoned them out as his eyes were to focused on the handsome guy infront of him. Changbin felt Felix's stare, and glanced his way. For a second their eyes met, but Felix looked away as quick as possible so Changbin wouldnt see him blushing. This made Changbin smile. They both avoided looking towards each other through out the meeting and tried to focus on the adults talking. The teenage girl ignored everything, she was to immersed in her phone to care. This only made Felix hate her more.

Suddenly Jinyoung clapped his hands together, making everyone look towards him. "Well we should let you two get to know each other more!" The mothers eyes lit up. "That's a wonderful idea!" Jinyoung grabbed Felix's shoulder once again. "Why dont you show her that cafe down the street." Felix looked at Changbin, to the smiling parents and then to the look of disbelief on the teenaged girls face. "Fine."