Kink 7

Biting

Percy loves to bite u when u have rough sex. He does it to get ur attention in class, camp, or at home. He does it to mark you as his territory and only his territory.

One day ( Flashback )

You and Percy was at Camp  Half-Blood. You went to hang out with Jason, son of Jupiter ala Zeus in Greek.

You and Jason came up with a plan to make Percy jealous of Jason to see if he will give u his attention because he hangs out with Annabeth a lot lately. So u and Jason walked to lunch together holding hands and sat down at his table.

Percy came over and ask " Why are u sitting by Jason and not me??" He asked questioning why I'm over here but not noticing that Jason hand was on my thigh. " Because I can and why not your hangout with your friends right Jungkook?" While You getting on jungkook lap while Jason hands goes down my leg. Jungkook was kissing my shoulders which you didn't mind.

( Yes I add a K-POP star because I was running out of ideas so deal with it on with the story.)

It was the end of the day and jungkook and Jason walked my back to my own cabin. Jason kissed me on the check while Jungkook hugged you then slapped your butt. Your not surprised because he doesn't to make you mad.

Time skip to the next day

You had to work with Chiron so wore this because your a Phoenix and they were realving stuff.

And the the skirt hug your butt to make it look a bigger and it hugs all your curves. So you start walking around. Percy and Jason walked up to me and said " Do you want to hang out with me today." They said at the same time. " No I'm going to hang out with Jungkook today but maybe tomorrow." I said winking at Jason then giving Percy a hug then leaving Percy shocked with your new behavior. So he followed you to the back of your cabin.

Your Pov

You went to the back of your cabin and said on Jungkook lap and sat very close on purpose. You put his hand on your thigh. " Put your hand on me thigh and rub up and down." You said. " Ok shessh your demanding sometimes." He said chuckling. He got near my ear and made it look like he was nibbling on my ear but he whispered " He is watching us let's look we are but to kiss ok baby doll???" He said seductively. He calls you babydoll ever since u meet because you look like doll and a baby. This what you get Percy!!

Authors Pov
Percy saw Jungkook hand rubbing up and down on your thigh while you were on his lap giggling and you very close to kissing Jungkook but Percy went over there and slapped Jungkook while picking you off of jungkook lap.

Percy Pov
I went over there and punched Jungkook and picked up Y/N off of his lap. " Don't you ever try flirting or touching my girlfriend or I will feed you to most deadly shark out in the ocean ok love boy." I picked up Y/N and opened her cabin and pin you to the wall and started to kiss you roughly. I kissed down your jawline to your neck and started to leave hickeys but biting while leaveing them on your neck.

Author Pov

The next day~~~

You walked out of the cabin in a cute outfit but Percy made sure it was appropriate to wear and wouldn't let you see Jason or Jungkook for 2 whole weeks.

Your outfit

You explained everything so you can hangout with Jason and Jungkook and Percy was sad and a little disappointed in him and you but you guys forgives each other and he also forgives Jason and apologies to Jungkook broken nose but jungkook forgives ...

You explained everything so you can hangout with Jason and Jungkook and Percy was sad and a little disappointed in him and you but you guys forgives each other and he also forgives Jason and apologies to Jungkook broken nose but jungkook forgives Percy and all was happy.