1

CHAPTER 1: CLASS WARS

So basically, Alfie was gonna get 'CLASS K FORVER' on his back so we headed up a biro so it would For into his skin like a tatoo

"Class K, forever yeah?" Mitchell asked ready to write it down.

"I'm warning you dipshit, if you draw a cock and balls I'm never buying you cigarettes again" My teacher warned the student.

"Have you got any idea how kuch this is gonna hurt?" Joe asked worringly.

"Pain is temporary, Joe" Alfie assured "Ink me" He told Mitchell as Remm Dog placed in a book in his mouth to block the scream. He dropped four as soon as the ink went in and he screamed.

We had only done 'CLA' and he was already looking dead. Me and Mitchell glanced at each other before sighing.

"Are you sure you're good to carry on?" Joe asked. He moaned as Mitchell when to finished he fell if the char as if he died.

Soon enough, he was back on his feet and all happy again as we the whole class.

"So we we were looking at the first war of Scottish Independence" Alfie said as the whole class groaned "You know what that means, It's class wars!" All if the students faces lit up. We all moved the tables.

"It is the siege of sterling castle" he started.

"20th July, 1304" Joe told him happily

"Nice, Mate" I picked up a fake sword and shield as class wars begun

"During break, I went through your bags blockading you , I cut off your water, your food and your communication" He told us as he held up a box with all our phones in.

"You sneaky little bitch" Stephen shouted at him

"Giving you no option but to lay down your weapons and surrender" None of us did that instead we all had a little fight. Me and Mitchell started hitting each other with foam swords and then charging at sir. He dropped the ball thingy as the parents walked in.

"Mum!" Joe shouted worryingly as the whole class stopped class wars.

"This is a place of learning Mr. Wickers not Takashi's Castle" Mrs Poukter told him sternly

"Great Reference" Fraser muttered.

"Mum, we are learning" Joe told his rude mother

"Joseph, stop defending him!" Mrs Poulter scolded. We saw the hamster crawl into the ball machine as Mrs Poulter tried to switch it off, she pressed a button that made the hamster fly up under her skirt and Everyone looked away in disgust