10.4

Markus, Essence , and Jessica

I looked out the window and I just stared out of it. I wonder if Essence was okay. I tried to call her several times, but she won't accept any of them or return none of them. I could only imagine the hurt that she might be experiencing.

Not think of it I'm going to be a dad again. I thought Jessica understood the fact that I didn't want anymore kids. With her busy she won't be able to maintain a kid. This is what she wanted. Now I have no choice. We still aren't together.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who is it?" Markus yelled.

"Essence." Her voice faintly said.

"Come in love." Markus sat up in the bed.

"How you been?" Essence asked.

"Ready to get out of here. Are you okay?" Markus can tell all Essence been doing is cry and not sleeping.

"No! I just want my baby back Markus!" She sobbed .

"Its okay baby girl. Everything will be okay. You have to stay strong through this. You need to talk to your sister and JR Essence." Markus said holding her.

"Jessica doesn't care about me. That bitch only cares about herself. Yet she gets to have a baby and mine just dies!" The sobbing continues.

Markus has never seen Essence so beat up and hurt like this before. He felt so bad for her. He wish that he could change everything that happened to her. She didn't deserve to feel pain like this.

He held her tighter.

Essence rose up from Markus tight muscular grip. They eyes met each other.

Kissing began.

Essence climbs on top of Markus

More kissing

"Essence stop! You don't want this! Please stop!" Markus pleaded.

"I do want it." Essence started to unbutton her hospital gown.

"Essence fuck you look so damn hot. We can't do this. Please get up!" Markus pushed her off.

"What am I unattractive now?" Essence cried.

"You are very attractive Essence. We just can't. I want to do it, but you are in a vulnerable state of mind right now. I don't want to take advantage of you." Markus explained.

"Look its whatever. I'm leaving." Essence wiped her tears.

"Wait!" Markus said grabbing her hand.

"What Markus?" Essence turned around.

"Talk to your sister and JR. Please?" Markus begged.

"JR I'll speak too. Jessica never! You can get that out your head." Essence replied.

"Why do you hate her?" Markus asked.

"Dont hate her. I hate the person this job and career has made her to be." Essence answered.

"I agree. That's your sister still. She said you guys used to be close. That changed over the years." Markus spoke.

"Close is an understatement. She practically raised me. Then she went out to college. I slowly got pushed to the background. Like I dont matter. No one matters." Essence sniffles.

"You should tell her that." Markus responded.

"She doesn't care. I tried to and when I did, she brought up the fact I fucked you. So oh fucking well." Essence shrugged her shoulders.

"Damn." Was the only thing Markus could say.

"Yeah do you know how you ended up alive today?" Essence smiled.

"Jessica told me. You burst through the doors and worked your magic. I owe you." Markus laughed.

"Yeah the bitch wasn't doing it like I know you like it. I couldn't let you die. You definitely owe me." She laughed.

"Whatever you want just say the word. Its yours. You have to go to the family dinner next week though. Promise?" Markus said in between yawns.

"You just tricked me, but yeah I'll go." Essence combed her fingers through her hair.

"Markus, you said anything I want, Right?" Essence repeated Markus pervious statement.

"Yeah!" Markus answered.

"Fuck me one last time." Essence dropped her hospital gown.

"Essence we talked about this. We can't." Markus stated.

Markus has never fought an urge like that before. He was so horny. The lack of sex was messing with his head. He know he shouldn't but a part of him missed the way Essence felt. How wet she gets. How her pussy tasted. Markus mind was getting clouded.

"Markus?" Essence snapped him back into reality.

"Huh? My bad. Essence we really shouldn't." Markus pleaded against his wants.

"Markus don't you miss it?" Essence said rubbing her pussy.

"Yes. We shouldn't though." Markus stated.

"Dont I turn you on?" Essence asked as she twirled in a circle.

"Well, yes!" Markus honestly answered.

"Let me please you Markus." Essence said.

Markus dick was throbbing.

Kissing began

Markus rubbed against her body.

"I want you inside of me Markus." Essence whispered as she nibbled on his right ear.

In my head I was pushing her back, but I could feel me and her body heating up. With every kiss, every hug, and my dick was on hard. As wet and slippery her pussy was feeling against my fingers I couldn't help myself. It has been so long that I have been inside of her.

Essence wasted no time. She climbed on top of me. As wet as her pussy was it wasn't a need for head. She froggy style my dick. Her pussy so tight and wet. Her moans excited me.

"Aahhhh Markus" she moaned

Ass smacking !

"Damn Essence its so wrong but it feels so right." I thrusted inside of her.

"I'm cummin Markus!!!!!" Essence screamed.

Door squeaks opened.

"Yeah you taking all this now. Ride this dick girl." Markus moaned and groaned.

"Oooooooo fuckkkkk I'm cummin!" Essence said.

POW! POW! POW!

"Jessica!" Markus yelled.

"I'm sorry Markus."

POW!

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Markus screamed.