10. Her New Avatar

Start from the beginning

I thought for a second. Now I understood her intention behind this drama.
"Wearing a saree wont make you a woman....you should behave like a woman...."I said and her face changed. She glared at me for which I smirked.
"First answer me.. how am I looking like now?"she asked.
"Looking like a boy in a saree..."I said and she glared at me.
"From where did you get this idea?"I asked.
"I googled how to become a woman...."she said and I bursted into laughter.

She was wondered and I couldn't stop my laugh.
"There is nothing here to laugh like this..."she gritted her teeth which made me more laugh.
"Did you really Google it?"I asked and she nodded innocently.
I chuckled and she kicked my foot.
"Ahhh...you stupid..."I was about to punch her when she took a flower vase to throw at me.
"Dont do..Pls..."I said and she placed the vase back on table.

"Now pls tell me that I am a woman..."she requested.
"How can I tell that when you are not?"I said funnily making her irritate.
"Ok look at me carefully..Dont you feel for me? Just look.. Dont you want to propose me? Haven't you started feelings for me? "she asked with her smile.

I shook my head.
"Then you are not a man..."she shouted angrily.
"Ok come with me.. today I will prove you that I am a woman..."She said walking towards the door.
"Where are you going?"I asked confusingly.
"To the market..."she said.
"For what?" I asked.
"To buy vegetables.."she said taking out the key.

I was shocked.
"In this saree?"I asked.
"Yes...I will show you today how real men fall for a real woman like me?"she said keeping her head high. I understood what she is up to.

"Wait...You dont need to come..I will go and buy vegetables..."I said to block her.
"Why shouldn't I?"she asked making a way out of the home.
"Wait..."I hold her wrist and pulled her back inside.

"What do you want now?"she asked.
"This is not the way to wear a saree...I will help you before you go out..."I said kneeling infront of her.

I looked at her annoyingly. This girl will be my death one day... Stubborn and idiot....if she go out like this, I would have to kill so many people today. Without thinking more I adjusted her saree so that it will cover her waist completely.
She was Shocked.
"Hey Ram..wht are you doing?"she asked.
My hand brushed with her waist in the process.
"Dont tickle me.."she giggled.
I wanted to bang my head on the near wall.
I stood up and turned her back. I adjusted her hair so that it covers her bare back completely. She again giggled and I gave her a serious look.

"Dont need to show your body to everyone..."I said seriously and took the key from her.
"Oh jealous..."she said and I smacked her head.
"Ok then protective..."she bit her lips.
I dragged her outside and locked the door.

We took an auto to the market. I was shocked seeing the crowd there...how to handle this crazy girl within this crowd? That too in a saree.... before I can do anything, she already went to the crowd. I noticed everyone's eyes on her. Especially men and boys..are they seeing a girl for the first time? I went to her and hold her hand in mine.

"Ram... leave me..."she shouted.
"Shut up.."I scolded her and she pouted.
I adjusted her saree time to time whenever her waist is revealed out. She was giggling all the way.
"Are you my father?"she asked chuckling.
"Stop it... can't you see all eyes on you?"I asked.
She shook her head.
"Can't you feel anything with their dirty looks?"I asked
"No"she said.
"That's why I am saying you are not a woman..."I said and she pouted.

"Ram, don't you feel that the man just behind us really handsome?"she asked and I looked behind.
A man is walking behind us with his eyes fixed on her. He is lost in her.
"His chest hair is superb.."she said suddenly.
I looked at her shockingly.
"How do you see it?"I asked.
"Can't you see his shirt buttons open?" She said.
"Hey lady pervert...stop flirting now..."I said angrily.
"Wow...that means you accepted me as a lady..wow ....I am proud of myself..."she started clapping in the middle of the road gaining everyone's attention.