Episode 8

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was in my deep thoughts thinking about Y/N. When someone called me..

It was Misa, my ex girlfriend. Yeah even though we broke up I'm still in contact with her.

We are just friends, nothing more nothing less.

She got a new boyfriend 5 months ago and it's my guy best friend, Yugyeom.

I answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Hey Tae. How are you?"
"Uhh hey! I'm good and how are you?"
"I'm fine but Tae you know you can't lie to me! I know you don't eat anything. Please Tae. Please take care of yourself! Not for me, but for Y/N!"
"Ok fine! But now let's not talk about this! Why did you call me?"
"Why? Can't I call you?"
"U-uh no it's not that! Ofc you can. It's just that you just called me suddenly so.."
"Haha Tae relax, I was just pulling your leg! Anyways I called you because I want to go and see Y/N's grave. With you & Yugyeom. Can we please go?"
"U-uh yeah sure."
"Ok then! See you at 5pm! Bye!"
"Bye.."

I end the call.

*Sighs*

It's 4pm now, that means I still have 1 hour..

It's been a long time since I visited her..

Her brother doesn't let me..

But today I will go!

Time skip (I'm a lazy person)

We arrived at Y/N's grave,

But.....

Something wasn't right..

When we arrived at her gave we saw another person's grave.....

What? How could this be? I know it's been one year since I came here, but I clearly remember her grave was right here!

"Taehyung? Are you sure her grave was here?"
"I'm damn sure Yugs, it was here!"
"Tae-ah it's been 1 year since you didn't come here coz her brother didn't let you so I think you forgot!"
"No no! It can't be! I clearly remember it!"

What? How could this be?!

There's something fishy going on here..

And I better find out....

TBC~

Soo? What do you think? Why wasn't Y/N's grave here? Is she "really" dead? I don't know!🤐

Y/N: Shut up! You hoe, you know everything!
Me: Oi shush! Dead people don't talk! Go away you ghost! I'm calling the priest!