Episode 5

Taehyung's P.O.V

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" I coldly said

Then my secretary came and I looked at her with my cold eyes.

"What do you want?" I coldly said

"S-sir, there's a girl who came to meet you."

"Who is it?"

"She said her name is Min Shinhye"

Shinhye? What's she doing here?

"Sir I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Is she the same girl as the girl in the picture on your table?"

I then looked at the picture on my table, it was Y/N's picture....

Oh how I wish it was her, but it's not.

My bedroom is full of her pictures..

"It's none of your business! Now go and tell the girl to come in!" I said in my cold voice AGAIN

She nodded and ran to call Shinhye

Few minutes later another knock came..

"Come in!"

Then I saw a beautiful girl just like her sister in a pink dress..

She reminds me of Y/N.... It pains me to see her face....

"Hello Tae oppa!"

She said as she smiled widely which I returned

I never smiled at anyone since Y/N died, then why am I smiling at her?

"Hi Shinhye! Come and sit down."

She did what I said

"So, what brings you here?"

"Why? Can't I come to see my sister's best friend?" She said as she pouted

Cute...

Wait what? Asish Taehyung stop thinking this kinds of things!

"Uh yeah ofc you can!"

She giggled then she stopped and looked at my table

I followed her stare to see what she was looking at.

She was looking at her sister Y/N's picture.

"Y/N."

She then smiles and looks at me.

"You have her picture."

"Yeah..."

"Anyways let's not get sad! And I'm here for a reason! Before you ask what the reason is, I will tell you the reason first!"

She said and I nodded

"So as you know my late sister and I were separated for years! So I want to know everything about her! The last time I checked her fav color was pink (Sorry if it's not your fav color, you can pick any color), her fav food was fried chicken and french fries (You can pick any food!) But I don't know if it changed"

"Well it didn't change. It was still the same."

"Oh really? Ok then, I'm gonna buy lots of pink cloths, fried chickens and french fries and give it to the orphans."

"Orphans?"

"Yeah orphans! You want to go with me to the orphanage?"

Orphanage? That means kids! And I love kids. If Y/N was here, then maybe we would have got married then have kids...

"Sure!"

I said and she smiled happily

"Ok then, tomorrow at 11 am to the orphanage we go!!"

I chuckled at her silliness...

Y/N was just like this.

"But for now let's talk about Y/N, I mean I know how she looked like, but I want to know about her personality. Please tell me!!"

I nodded

"She was a happy little birdie. She was nice to everyone... She was caring, beautiful, kind, loyal. She was a sunshine and she was my sunshine. She gave me butterflies in my stomach. Her touches made me shiver. She was an angel and she was my angel. She was a star and she was my star. She made me happy when skies were gray. She had sparkling (E/C) (Eye color) eyes. She was ethereal.. She was-"

"Ok ok wait! You're telling me all of this like you were in love with her." She said and I sadly smiled at her

"I was, but it took me long enough to realize it..." I said as I felt tear coming out of my eyes

Tears for Y/N that I never showed to anyone but Shinhye..

"W-what?"

"I-I realized I loved her when she was fighting for her life.." I said and started crying

"Oppa! Don't cry! The past is the past, try to forget it! You've to move on..."

How can I move on? I-I can't move on without Y/N by my side.

Shinhye suddenly hugs me which I returned.

Her hug is warm just like Y/N...

She let go of the hug and smiled at me..

"Btw Shinhye, how did you know where my office was?"

"Are you kidding me oppa? You're a famous business man! You have the MOST biggest Gucci company in the world! Everyone knows about your office!"

"Oh!"

"Anyways oppa I gotta go! Bye now!"

I said 'bye' and she exited the office

Sighs

How am I gonna spend my whole life without you Y/N?

TBC~