"Hey son." He kissed Ayden's cheek and holding him up to his face. Ayden grabbed and pulled on his father's face as he laughed.

"He trynna show you some love." I smiled watching them interact with each other. Trevan groaned as Ayden scratched and pulled on his face.

"Aye nigga it's yo' turn." Mario tapped Tre who was apparently being beat up by Ayden.

"Janiyah!" I heard Mama Rica calling me from the kitchen. I got up from Tre's lap, going into the kitchen to see what she needed.

"Yes mama?"

"I know you ain't come in here without speaking girl?" She eyeballed me while washing her hands in the kitchen sink. She hurriedly took the cornbread out of the oven, sitting it on the stove top.

"I'm sorry mama," I hugged her small body. "I was in there talking to your big head son."

She laughed lightly. "Speaking of him. How are you feeling about this whole paternity situation?"

I sat at one of the bar stools in the kitchen, resting my elbows against the counter. I blew out a breath, instantly getting a headache thinking about it.

"He literally had to block Janay's number because she calls atleast 20 times a day."

"She is so damn retarded. Trying to pin a baby on my baby." Mama Rica shook her head in disgust. At this point, everybody knew about the situation and the scam that she was trying to pull. It not only disgusted me, it disgusted his entire family.

"Yeah," I rubbed my forehead. "You know we went to the DNA Center yesterday. The results come back next week"

"Yeah Tre called me yesterday. Although we already know the results because my son is no liar. He never have been. If he did something, he gone own up to it. I know because I had a hard time when he was a little boy." She shook her head.

"But sometimes you just have to pray for some people, that's all you can do." I nodded my head in agreement with her. I had been trying to push the situation to the back of my mind because at this point, it was just a headache.

I got up after hearing Ayden crying and Trevan telling him to shutup. I made my way back inside of the living room, trying to see what was going on.

"Stop talking to my grandbaby like that!" Mama Rica yelled from the kitchen.

As I was walking up Trevan had Ayden standing up on his lap. Suddenly, Ayden balled up his little fist and hit Tre in the mouth causing a reaction out of everybody.

"Oop." My hand went to my mouth as I tried to hold in my laughter. It was no use after hearing Mariah's retarded laugh and everyone else's following behind her. Trevan simply looked at Ayden with shock all over his face, making it even more hilarious.

"Yeah stop playing with my son." I grabbed Ayden and put him on my hip.

"Tell Daddy stop playing with you." I laughed, tickling Ayden's stomach. He laughed, laying his head against my chest.

"That's 'cuz he be watching you. Y'all gone stay hitting on me."

I smacked my lips. "I do not beat on you."

"So how I be getting these bruises on me?" He looked at me with the most serious expression he could muster. Which still wasn't serious because he held a slight smirk on his face.

"Boy, you don't have no bruises." I laughed walking up closer to him. I looked him up and down biting the inside of my lip. He looked good in his white beater and jean shorts. His hair was freshly cut and he looked damn good.