Chapter 9

Andy's POV

......................................................

After eating in awkward silence, we sit on the couch with a couple of beers to watch tv. I start to feel discomfort and pain from my stitches so I start to get off the couch to get my pain medication. Suddenly Sam sits up.

"Hey do you need anything? Sit down I'll get you whatever you need."

"Sam it's fine. I just need to get my pain meds."

"McNally, you should be moving a lot because of your stitches. Sit down and I'll get them for you."

I give up arguing with him. He's too stubborn and I'm too tired to continue.

"Fine."

He gets off the couch and heads to the kitchen. Five minutes later he comes back, prescription bottle and a cup of water with him. Even if it was five minutes ago, the slow throbbing from my stitches has become strong, sharp pain that leaves me seeing spots in front of my eyes.

He gives me the pills and water and I take them instantly. Instead of the pain weakening, it starts to get stronger. I feel hot too. I look at Sam, realizing that he has a worried look on his face.

"Andy what's wrong? Are you okay?" I can hear the concern and worry in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine. The stitches are hurting a bit, but I'm okay."

The look on his face tells me he isn't buying it.

"Sam I'm fine. If the pain becomes worse I'll tell you okay?"

"Fine, but if it gets worse we're going back to the hospital."

He comes near the couch and carries me to bed bridal style.

"Sam I can walk. Put me down!" I tell him. But the truth is I can't, and the pain is getting worse.

"I know McNally, but I'm not taking any chances."

He lays me in bed and tucks me in. As soon as he leaves, I close my eyes and am immediately swallows by the darkness and peace of sleep.

Hey guys thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter is short. I haven't had much time to write and I've been waiting for the season 5 finale to come on so I can brainstorm another story based on that. I'll update again either tomorrow or after that hopefully. Vote and share this please! I'm trying to get more reads! Comments are welcome!