Chapter 8- Steamy Making Out/ Assault

Start from the beginning

“Gotcha,” I whispered in her ear.  We were both panting from the chase making the temp go up between us.  “What are you gonna do now?” I asked her. 

She looked up at me with her dark brown eyes.  She smiled and tried to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and moved her back.  “Where do you think you are going?” I asked her. 

“Back to the party, where else?” she asked in a duh tone.  I looked at her like she was nuts. 

“Oh, no you don’t.  You’re stuck with me,” I grinned.  I trailed my finger down her neck and drew shapes on the side of her shoulder making her tense up.  “It’s ok.  I won’t hurt you,” I told her liking that she was nervous around me. 

“It’s not you I’m scared of,” she whispered.  I gave her an odd look not quite understanding her.  “What do you mean?” I asked her.  “Uh, um, it’s nothing.  Just … never mind.  Act like I said nothing,” Mandy mumbled so softly I could barely hear her. 

She looked down shyly.  I pulled her chin up making her look at me.  Her eyes shown fear and I was concerned for her.  What did she have to be afraid of?  “Mandy, what’s wrong?  What are you afraid of?” I grabbed her hand letting her know I was here for her.  She didn’t answer me and I sighed giving up on her answer. 

“You forgot this,” I told her as I put her cowgirl hat back on, and in those few seconds I decided I would let her worries be forgotten for the time being.  I leaned in closer, brushing my hand against her cheek.  She looked nervous and I just wanted that feeling to be gone from her eyes. 

I was falling for this girl.  I didn’t know if it was a good thing or not, but it felt right.  Every time we touched I felt this tingle or spark and it felt like I could get used to it.  I don’t know, but there was something about Mandy.  I just couldn’t stop thinking about her, but I didn’t want to get too close and then get hurt. 

I leaned closer in so our noses were now touching.  Then I kissed her.  I kissed her full on the lips.  The kiss was sweet and tender.  I didn’t rush into anything because I didn’t want to scare her away.  Then I pulled away and looked at her dark eyes that showed no fear now. 

She threw her hat to the side making in fly into the alleyway of the stable.  She wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me and eventually deepening the kiss.  It felt so right.  She tasted like sweet honey and sugar.  I wrapped an arm around her waist holding her close, while my other hand went to the back of her head keeping her mouth on mine.  I couldn’t get enough. 

I pulled my mouth away from hers and left a trail of burning kisses down her neck to her soft spot on her collarbone.  She groaned, bucking her hips into mine.  I put both hands on her hips and pulled them to me. 

Then I ran my hands up under her shirt, feeling how silky smooth her skin was.  She ran her hands up my chest while she kissed up my neck.  Then our lips met again.  I was in pure bliss.  I knew for sure now.  I was falling for this girl. 

Mandy’s POV:

            Oh my god! Oh my god!  What am I doing?  I mean really?  I am having a make-out session with Brady.  May I put that, Brady Gladens!  This is a bad deal.  What if Zach found out?  Then I’m screwed! 

            I just can’t fight the attraction I have towards Brady.  He makes this tingly sensation every time he touches me.  Every time he is near I get these butterflies in my stomach.  What am I going to do? 

            We have to stop, before it goes too far.  Look I don’t want to be a teen mom.  I just can’t bring myself to tell him though.  He probably thinks it’s a one night stand.