"What can I do about the pain?" Santana questioned.

"You can take Tylenol that's about it" the doctor answered.

King took a glance over at Santana before facing the doctor, "She's been throwing up a lot specially in the morning-"

"I told you it's morning sickness and it happens anytime of the day-"

"And she can't keep anything down" he continued cutting her off looking straight at the doctor.

"Try drinking water before bed so you won't be dehydrated in the morning that way it's not aren't as nauseas but for your appetite try eating light and trust me I know it's hard but you don't want to starve yourself and the baby" she told her. "Would you like to hear the heartbeat?"

"Yes please" Santana answered with a soft smile. The doctor got everything together as she started to lift her shirt up a little. The room fell silent as they waited for the doctor to set the machine up. King watched her put the jelly stuff on Santana belly before placing the long tool on top spreading the gel out evenly.

They heard a loud weird sound filling up the room then it turned into a fast rhythm making Santana smile wider. She looked over at King seeing him recording her.

"That shit beating fast" he chuckled.

"That's a good thing right?" Santana questioned.

"Of course means that it's healthy" the doctor giggled giving her a friendly smile. "If the pain doesn't go away please come back okay?"

"Oh yeah defiantly" King answered before Santana could respond.

The doctor turned off the machine and gave Santana a napkin to clean herself up. "Have a good a day" she smiled before walking out the room leaving the couple alone.

Santana pulled her shirt down and balled up the tissue tossing it in the garbage. "King what are you doing?" She questioned seeing him putting stuff in his sweat pants pockets.

"Taking stuff for the house...you think we gonna need these big popsicle sticks?"

"No put them back and grab more alcohol pads and band aids"

***

It's been a few hours since they left the hospital and Santana stomach pain was getting better. Right now, she was laying on the couch watching The Get Down on Netflixs.

"How you feeling?" King questioned bringing her a cup of hot herbal tea.

"Its not as bad as it was this morning" she answered. She carefully took the tea out his hand.

"What you watching?"

"Sit down and watch it" she giggled making room for him.

Just then Dex, Flaco, and Khalil walked through the front door. King looked over into the foyer and raised one of his eyebrows up.

"Wassup?" Khalil greeted.

"Wassgood?" Flaco greeted.

"Where my baby mama at?" Dex questioned.

"Yo start knocking before you enter!!" King spat.

Mine Games 2: Santana & King On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara