||Katsuki Bakugou||

Disclaimer: This chapter contain mild cussing (it's Bakugou) ENJOY!

"Hedgehog"

"What the hell did you just call me?!" The blonde ran towards the girl, ready to attack. She quickly moved out of the way and sighed
"Manners hedgehog, you're not supposed to hit a lady y'know?"
He scowled and his crimson eyes burned holes into her (E/C) ones. They stood in silence until he spoke again.
"I'll hit whoever I want to, got that (N/N)?" He turned on his heels and walked away, a slight tent of pink dusted his cheeks.

(Y/N) POV

I always hated that nickname. He has called me that since we met in junior high. He's always been so narcissistic, but it seems UA has changed him a little bit. Despite his narcissistic ways and anger issues, he's still hot. Like who knew such a good looking man could have burning trash for a personality. Welp, he exists.

I arrive at my house, my mother greeted me as I placed my bag down on our old wooden table. All I could think about at this point was the hint of pink Bakugou had displayed on his cheeks when he walked away earlier today. Was he just out of breath? He must've been flustered for some reason... he never loses his breath that easily. I'll ask him tomorrow...

Boom boom hedgehog's POV

Why the hell did I feel so nervous earlier? All I was doing was staring at (Y/N). Her (E/C) eyes were sparkling, her (H/L) (H/C) hair was flowing, my face was hot at this point and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach swirling like a hurricane. She seemed out of it today, every time I would try and help her with her training she would quickly turn away to avoid eye contact. The only time she acted normal was this afternoon. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow...

Time skip brought to you by Tokoyami's teenage Angst.

(Y/N) POV

You have to be kidding me... It's raining! I don't have an umbrella either. Welp, gotta get to school somehow. I put on my school uniform jacket and quickly run out the door, shouting a goodbye to my mother as I closed the door. I use my arms as a protective shield for my hair and bolt down the street, I don't really care if I get wet but I'm pretty sure Mr. Aizawa wouldn't really like the sight. I put my arms down and continued walking, it was a pretty long walk from the apartment to UA so I guess I have an excuse to why I would be late.

My hair was soaked at this point and my uniform was getting there. If this keeps up I'll catch a cold. Suddenly the rain stopped, or so I thought. I looked up to see... THE HEDGEHOG?! What the hell... "Uh... What are you doing?" I asked him and he looked at me with a annoyed but soft look in his eyes.
"I'm helping you, because you were stupid enough to forget an umbrella." His voice was sincere so I knew he wasn't trying to sound like a total ass. I jumped in puddle and it splashed both of us. I giggled and he just looked at me annoyed... his cheeks are red though. "Hey hedgehog, I noticed yesterday that your cheeks were a little pink, where you sick?" He looked at me confused then his eyes widened.

King explodo kills POV

There is no better time then now. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me so confused. Her (E/C) eyes were so mesmerizing.
"Look, (Y/N) it's just that..." I tilted my head the other way and let it hang low. How do I put this into words?!
"You just called me by my name! Can hedgehog actually be kind?!" I loved her voice so much... It was so angelic! That's it, I'm going in! I swiftly moved my head back facing hers and leaned in, my lips touched hers.

I could tell she was caught by surprise and I pulled away. "You get me?" Flustered, I looked away again, but she grabbed my chin and moved us back into the kiss. The umbrella I was once holding had fallen to the ground, it's like were in The Notebook at this point. We pulled away for air after a minute and I could tell both of our faces were as red as a cherry.

"Knew it!" She blurted out and I picked up the umbrella and started walking again. "So this means we're dating right?" I thought about it for a moment then quickly nodded. "It's amazing that the hedgehog can actually feel emotion other then rage!" I growled and walked faster. She ran in front of me and jumped in a puddle, soaking both of us. "You damn brat! Now we have to get dry uniforms!" I yelled and she just giggled, her (H/L) (H/C) hair was dripping and I could tell that she was bursting with joy.

We finally got to the school and changed into dry uniforms. We walked into class holding hands and everyone looked kind of surprised. Now I'm doing better then a lot more people, relationship wise. She kissed me on the cheek and we both sat in our seats, I gave her plenty of love throughout the day, just to show her I show emotion other then rage.

Thank you guys so much for reading my first one-shot. You can DM me writing suggestions and your requests. I'm very flexible with what I will write so don't be afraid to ask. You guys are awesome thanks ❤

-Lost🖤