Surprise

Kaname:

You just got home from the doctor's smiling. You just found out amazing news when you were at the doctors and now you were planning to tell Kaname. You ran to your husband's study. As soon as you get there to Kaname's study, you knocked on the door and had heard a come in from the man you loved. You walked in and strutted over to him. As soon as you get to him, you kissed his cheek as you find your way to sit in Kaname's lap.

"I have some news for you?" You say smiling.

Kaname looked at you with confusion making you smile even more. You grab his hand and place it on your tummy. Kaname looked at where you put his hand and then back to you with a shocked face.

"Are you serious?" He asked you.

"Yes, I'm serious. We're going to be parents. We're going to have a child." You say causing Kaname to smile and kiss your temple.

"I'm glad" He said smiling.

And with that you and Kaname cuddled happily and well excited about having a child.

____________________________________________ 

Zero:

You just got home from the doctors and decided to make a sandwich. You place a hand on your stomach smiling excited to be having a child. You finished making your sandwich and began to eat it while you walked to your bedroom. After you finished your sandwich, you laid down in bed and fell asleep.

***Time Skip***

You woke up to Zero kissing your forehead. You look at him and smile. You then sit up, and Zero looks at you and smiles.

"Zero? I need to tell you something?" You say and Zero looks at you with a questionable look.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." You say causing Zero to smile.

He picked you up and put you onto his lap and then hugged you before putting his hand on your tummy.

____________________________________________

Akatsuki:

You brought Akatsuki to the doctor's office and you both found out together. You both were happy to become parents.

____________________________________________

Yagari:

You were walking down the stairs while talking to your doctor on the phone. Your doctor had just given you the results of the test you took and just found out that you pregnant. You thanked your doctor and hung up sighing in relief. You walk into the kitchen to see your husband making lunch. You smile and sit down on one of the stools next to the counter.

"So what did the doctor say about your test you took?" Toga asks you making you smile slightly.

"That your going to be a father and I'm going to be a mother." You stated as stare at him still slightly smiling.