Chapter 2

Chloe's POV

Paige and Maddie are waiting for me at a bus stop.

Maddie brought her Louis suitcases which will not be good since we are running away.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim trying to cover up my fear.

Maddie and Paige wave and smile at me. Maddie looks excited. See the thing is me and Maddie, we aren't rebellious but Paige is. This whole running away thing was an adventure Paige had been dying to do, but she insisted that she couldn't so it alone.

Reluctantly, I had agreed. I never thought it would be this hard for me to leave my family.

"Where does your mom think you are?" I ask Maddie.

"Sleepover." She simply says.

Finally the bus arrives and we get on we stay at the front and get off when Paige tells us to. We're planning on running away the classic way. Meaning we are going to hop on a train. Paige claims she's done it millions of times and if we get there early enough we won't even need to do it.

We walk to the train tracks and luckily for us the train is still there. We get on.

" Paige this is disgusting!" Maddie cries as she looks around.

"Look princess. I never said running away was luxurious."

"Maddie it's not that bad. It was your choice," i say but i realize i was just trying to convince myself.

Maddie and i end up falling asleep while Paige kept watch. Afterall she was the one who knew exactly where we were going. All i knew is that we were leaving Pittsburgh. Who knows where this train will take us?

(Hope you like it so far! Not edited for mistakes so sorry!)