"Tear" - Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

She gave me a wide smile as her eyes were sparkling of euphoria.

"I do." Her soft voice was soothing as I couldn't describe my feelings in words to see her this beautiful knowing this was my wife.

She grabbed the ring and shove it onto my ring finger as we couldn't wait for the official words.

"I officially declare you husband and wife."

--------------------------------------------------

We were both sitting in the car as it was heavily raining while she was constantly looking out of the window.

She was quiet and acted absent this whole day.

"Jagi?"

She slowly looked to me with questions in her eyes.

"Do-Do you love me?"

We were quiet for a moment.

"Of course I love you!" She said as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "How can you ever doubt that?!"

"B-Because I thought you maybe wouldn't like the idea of us being-being married."

She quickly looked to me with an innocent expression as she lied her hands upon my cheeks.

"You poor baby," She gave me a soft lips with those unforgettable lips. "I love you to the moon and back,"

We both looked behind the window at the moon as I tried to swallow away my tears.

"You are the most precious thing that has ever been into my life."

"And after being with you, I have no idea how I could have ever lived my life before meeting you."

Her beautiful eyes were looking at me.
"I love you, Jimin." She softly said almost whispering.

--------------------------------------------------

My eyes were still closed as I both smiled and cried at the same time having the feeling she was still with me. Trying to never forget how she would kiss me before going to sleep and how she would hug me tightly when telling me how much she loved me...

I escaped reality for a while as I didn't notice two people walked in.

I suddenly woke up as I got remembered by the horrible thing that happened as I saw her lying there again.

"What-What happened?"

Jin was looking at me having trouble to hold back his tears as Namjoon was standing next to him.

"I-" my voice sounded hoarse and my eyes were burning from dryness yet were filled with tears.

"She-" I gasped for breath looking to her and back to Jin as my sight began to get blurry.

"She-" I couldn't speak anymore as I broke down again while Jungkook was still sleeping.

"It's-It's okay." Jin padded on my shoulder crying himself yet looking worried as he was still wearing his coat.