chapter 3

CRYSTAL'S POV

**********************

"Hey Beth, i had to ask you something." i said

"Yea, im listeniing" said Beth as we were walking torwards our cars

"Umm, how do you know if you found your mate. Not that i found anyone yet." i asked shyly

"It's amazing. It's like seeing a person and bieng captivated in their eyes as soon as your lay eyes on them. It's like blushing for no apparent reason when they are around and you get butterflies in your stomach with the most simlest touch!"

"OHH!"

"Hey why don't you come in my car today so I can take you to the pack house. I know you already met Alpha Hunter but i think you need a proper introduction." she winked

I blushed at the mention of Hunter's name and got into her car.

Beth turned into streets that i have neverr been on before. The pack house was about 15 minutes away from Aunt Sara's house and about 20 minutes away from school. As i looked around i could see lush green woods all around me.

Beth and i stepped out of the car after she parked it in the driveway. And i could see Will was already standing by the door waiting for her to come home.

Would there ever be someone waiting for me like that someday? Will it be.... Hunter? I shook all the thoughts out of my head as i looked up at the house. The house was huge even though not all the pack members lived there, only the most important ones. It had a huge fountain in the front and also a big front yard. It felt as I was walking in a magical garden or something. I didnt even know that a house like this could excist!

I followed Beth as she hugged Will and went into the house. The house from the inside was just as beautifull as the outside. It had a sensible elegant classic touch to it.

"Crystal, I have to change into more comfy clothes so Will said he would take you a tour of the house!" Beth said pointing over to the end of the hall where Will was standing.

"okay" I said making my way over to where Will was standing.

*****************************************************************************

"Hi, Crystal, how do you like the pack house so far? asked Will

"i love it. I think it's amazing!"

"You're gonna like even more wen you look around a little more" said Will as we turned around heading into a different hallway. Will showed me every place like the kithchen, the party room, ballroom,dining hall,bathrooms, and a lot of rooms.

At last we reached the top floor wich looked like the biggest floor. There were only bedrooms in this floor. Five bedrooms to be exact. It was the alpha's room with four of his best werewolve.

Will lead me into one of the rooms. It was a bright colorful room. There was even a rainbow painted on the wall above the bed.

"Well, this is my room and if you're wondering whochre kind of interior decorater decorated this, I'll answer that for you...it was Beth" he sighed

I giggled knowing this would exactly be the the kind of room you would expect Beth to have. Burnham the colorful person she is and all, it shows in her room decorating skills.

We got out of the room and headed towards the huge double doors that were elegantly designed. I figured it was Hunter's room.

Will knocked on the door.

"Alpha, I wanted to introduce you to the new member" said will facing the door

One of the double door suddenly opened. There was Hunter standing in the doorway shirtless. His hair was sticking up in random places with made him look more hot. And u knew he was hiding already a eight under the shirt and my prediction was right.

I quickly looked away from him as he noticed me staring at him. I looked around the room. Even though I was still standing outside the door I could already see it was huge. Then I looked onto the bed. There was the last person I wanted to see in Hunter's bed.

"Who is it Hunter? Jenny asked while gripping the blanket up to her chest. I figured that she didn't have anything on underneath.

At that very moment my heart started pounding. Hurting like my heart had been turned off my whole entire life and now it was suddenly turned on. Without thinking I ran downstairs in a jiffy. I had not realised that it started raining until I reached outside and I was completely drenched.

I didn't know what came over me but now I didn't know how I would get to aunt Sara's place because I came with Beth in h er car and my car was at school.

I heard heard heavy footsteps being but I didn't look back knowing who it was already.

"Crystal, look I can explain." Shouted Hunter

"Hunter, no you can't and i don't w-want you to explain c-cuz I already saw it." I shouted back Through tear

By then, Will, Beth, Jacob, and one other guy with I assumed was the peacemaker came out too.

"Get in the car Crystal! yelled Hunter with an angry look in his eyes. I had never seen this side of Hunter. And my was it terrifying. His eyes were now a deep shave of gold.

I quickly obeyed him. I didn't want to lake him more angry than he already is.