Day Two - Tuesday

Start from the beginning

"Here. Read."

Minhyuk is sick of Hyungwon being smitten with Wonho. He doesn't need another couple that makes out in front of him and destroys his break time.

"Thanks."

Hyungwon mumbles, now completely focused on finding the page where he stopped reading. Minhyuk in the meantime pokes around and plays with his food. He succeeded in bringing Hyungwon to their table but what now? It seems like the slender boy is only interested in Wonho.

"Oh- Minhyuk?"

Changkyun distances himself from Kihyun a bit and leans forward to face Minhyuk. He's smiling brightly.

"Hm?"

"Can I come over later? I want to play video games with you!"

Minhyuk glances at Hyungwon, who is still absorbed in his book, when an idea comes to his mind.

"Nope sorry. I have other plans."

"Other plans?"

Kihyun scoffs at his statement. He pulls Changkyun back into his lap, his arms embracing the youngest and keeping him close to his own body.

"Yes other plans."

"As if. Your weekly masturbation dates with your laptop are not 'other plans' Minhyuk."

Changkyun and Wonho chuckle but Minhyuk's cheeks quickly turn red and he tries to hide the embarrassment.

"No! I- I'll take Hyungwon to the arcade!"

Hyungwon looks up in shock. Different from everyone's expectaction he has listened to their discussion and is fully aware of the situation.

"I'm sorry Minhyuk."

He puts his book down and raises his brow before he continues talking.

"But I have no interest in being your friend or-"

His gaze wanders down to Minhyuk's crotch and his lips form a smirk.

"-a helping hand for your 'date'."

Now even Kihyun starts laughing loudly, while patting Hyungwon's shoulder.

"Oh my god, Hyungwon! That was amazing!"

Minhyuk quickly gets up, his cheeks as red as a tomato, his mouth open, his mind searching for the right words to get him out of this situation. But he doesn't find them.

"I-...I-"

He stutters and then turns around and runs away. He is going to kill Kihyun later on. Teasing him is normal but embarassing him in front of Hyungwon? That's manipulating the bet! Minhyuk flees into the boy's bathroom and turns on the sink, letting the water flow over his hands and splashing some into his face to make the embarrassment go away. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I don't like the arcade. It's too loud and there are too many people."

Minhyuk opens his eyes again, gazing to the side where Hyungwon stands, leaning against the wall and handing him paper towels. He takes them quietly and wipes his hands and face dry.

"There's a planetarium near the place where I live. Why don't you take me there?"

Minhyuk nods.

"Okay."

Hyungwon gives him a little smile and turns around to leave.

"Hyungwon wait!"

Minhyuk grabs the coat of him and makes him turn around once again.

"Hm?"

"Is it really okay for you?"

He ruffles through Minhyuk's hair.

"You've made me curious, Minhyuk. And besides that-"

He opens the door and lets out a laugh.

"I don't want you to have a, rather lonely, date with your laptop."

-

They meet at the entrance of the Planetarium around 8PM. Minhyuk has offered to pick Hyungwon up but the latter denied, saying that it's so close to his home that he'd rather walk there on his own.

Minhyuk pays for the tickets and they enter a big hall. It's round, with seats placed everywhere around a small center in the middle where a big projector is standing. It projects stars onto a big black dome like ceiling. Minhyuk can't stop gaping. Hyungwon notices the amazed expression on his face and starts smiling. He has never seen someone being so astonished by the insides of a planetarium. Maybe it is different for those who have never been to one. For Hyungwon it's normal already. He comes here often, almost daily since he moved into this neighbourhood.

"Let's go outside."

Hyungwon suggests and takes Minhyuk's hand, dragging him along to a big terrace with many telescopes on it.

"It's cool to see the projections inside but it's so much cooler to watch the real stars from here."

He bends down to look through a telescope, adjusting it to see the 'Ursa Major'. He then leans back and pulls Minhyuk closer.

"Try it."

Minhyuk hesitates but nods. He leans foward and takes a look. All he sees is darkness with bright, almost dazzling, white points.

"Can you see it?"

He shakes his head and flinches when he suddenly feels Hyungwon's hands on his waist and his head resting on his shoulder.

"You have to lower it a bit."

He mumbles so close to his ear that Minhyuk feels his heartbeat rising again. Hyungwon's body is pressed against his own, his hands still on his waist, gripping it firmly and trying to position him in a way that makes him see the stars the way Hyungwon wants him to. His head is still resting on his shoulder, making Minhyuk feel his warm breath against his cheeks. It makes him nervous. Minhyuk lifts his hand to lower the telescope but he still sees nothing.

"Maybe I-"

"Stand still."

Hyungwon's grip tightens and Minhyuk feels how his cheeks turn red and his body melts away at the firm grip of the latter.

"Now. Can you see it?"

Minhyk gulps, concentrating on the stars again and trying to ignore Hyungwon's lingering touch when the latter finally lets go and takes some steps back.

"Yes. It..uh what is it called again?"

He turns his head to Hyungwon, finding the slender boy staring at him with a cute smile.

"Ursa Major."

Hyungwon answers and looks up at the sky.

"It's beautiful."

Minhyuk bites his lip.
'Not as beautiful as you.'
He thinks to himself and shakes his head, the feeling of Hyungwon's touch haunting his mind. Is it still a good idea to keep this bet going? Should he not rather give up before he falls for the tall and handsome student? Or...

Hyungwon glances at Minhyuk and lets out a soft giggle before he gives his full attention to the sky again.

Is it already too late?

Minhyuk takes a step forward, now standing right next to Hyungwon.

"Can you tell me more about the stars?"

He asks, in his mind answering his own question.
'It is too late. I'm already falling for him.'

"Sure. Okay this is-"