Toxic

Happy Late Birthday Kyra!
I printed this out, it was 8 pages, I hate life

A soft knock on the door prompted Gerard to pause the show he was watching from the kitchen barstool and to open the door with a smirk

A soft knock on the door prompted Gerard to pause the show he was watching from the kitchen barstool and to open the door with a smirk. Shy Frank stood there fidgeting, a small smile on his face as he looked up at Gerard.

"What took you so long?" The redhead asked, opening the door much wider so Frank could slip into the warm confines of the house. The small boy stood there, taking in the scent of Gerard's warm home that smelled like the all best things in October, cinnamon, apples, and pumpkins with a dash of mint for the soon to come December.

"Sorry Gee, my mother was interrogating me about where your parents car is and how long I would be staying. It's okay if I stay the night, right?" The 16 year old asked nervously, gaze searching the room as he shifted from one foot to another. It was a week away from Halloween, Franks 17th birthday. They would both be marked as 17, but that didn't stop them from doing things the law prohibited.

"Yeah, that way we won't have to worry about getting blackout drunk, especially since my parents are out for so long." The 17 year old responded, his birthday was much earlier that year so his parents felt safe leaving him with hold over the house.

"Get your ass into the kitchen already, you didn't just come here to chat now did ya" Gerard smirked, closing the door before leading the way into the black and white checkered tile kitchen. The older boy pulled open the shiny metal fridge, the sound of clinking glass sounding through the house as he pulled out a beer for him and Frank.

"Thanks" said the brunette, picked up the bottle opener conveniently placed beside him and plucking the top off of it. He took a sip while Gerard's skilled hands made quick work of the bottle, popping it off while Frank set down the tool he had used. They drank silently for a few minutes, the cold liquid dripping down their throats as their eyes wandered and hands froze with the coldness of the glass.

"Truth or Dare?" Gerard asked, taking a swig of his liquid as Frank froze for a second. He soon understood what the other had asked and thought for a moment before answering.

"Dare" he said confidently, with a smirk and sip from the cold drink.

"I dare you to...." Gerard led, looking around the room in a quick attempt to think of something he could make Frank do. "To order me pizza!" He said brightly, licking his lips in satisfaction and the thought of a piping hot pizza being delivered for them to enjoy with their cold brews.

"You dick" Frank chuckled, not bothering to fuss because a nice cheese pizza did sound very good at this time. "Cheese right?" The boy asked, looking at the taller one in confirmation, getting a nod before ordering it. "It'll be here in... ONE HOUR!" Frank gasped. Gerard thought for a moment before coming up with a plausible reason.

"We can play truth or dare in the meantime. Pizza's gonna be late probably cuz it's game night, football or kickboxing or whatever is on. I don't know anything about Karata" Gerard said, another sip from the beer.