jealousy

I sat down on the swivel stool that was in front of the mirror and wheeled over to the side of the couch. I leaned over so I could talk to Luke without the other boys hearing. "hey Luke wa-" I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. I turned to see a tall brunette who was wearing a minimal amount of clothing but an excess amount of makeup entering the dressing room. "oh, you're here" Luke said standing up from his spot and walking over to the girl. He snaked his arm around her waist before leading her out the door.

I stormed out of the dressing room pushing my way past Luke who was making out with the girl from earlier. I stomped down the stairs and out of the arena. I don't know why I was even mad, this is what Luke does, he can't be stuck with one girl. I guess I was just confused because he'd been sticking with the same girl for almost two months. I also can't explain why I broke down crying when I got into my car.

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex wiping my eyes one last time before heading up to my apartment. I shoved the key into the lock and twisted it, angrily shoving my way into my apartment. I threw myself down on the couch checking my phone.

new message from Luke: coming to the show tomorrow night? ;)

why should I? I replied locking my phone and tossing it to the floor. Within seconds it vibrated with a reply.

'whatdya mean?'

don't play dumb asshole

'I'm not playing dumb Teags what's wrong?'

fuck off Luke

'nah I'd rather fuck you ;)'

go to hell.

'Teagan, just tell me what I did'

you don't get it Luke

don't get what?

teags?

can I call you?

fuck it I'm calling you

My phone started blasting weightless by All Time Low signaling I had an incoming call. I glanced at the caller ID seeing it was Luke. I waited till the fifth ring to pick up.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"Teags tell me what's wrong"

"What do you care?"

"Teagan come on. please tell me, maybe I can help"

"You really want to know Luke?"

"Yes please"

"Fine" I took a deep breath before continuing. "I got upset because of that other girl that came to the dressing room tonight, alright?"

"You mean Skylar? Why did you get upset because of her?" Luke sounded confused, but I couldn't blame him, I was confused too.

"Because Luke" I sighed "because I'm in love with you" I continued quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear. I don't even know if that was true, all I know is that I feel something for him and that's the only explanation for why I acted the way I did. "and I know that I shouldn't feel that way and I know you don't feel the same way and it fucking sucks Luke but I'm in love with you, okay?" the last word came out more choked than I'd anticipated.

A/N: I know this isn't great right now but it will get better