meaningless

(A/N: This story does have groupie references so if you dont like the idea of groupies then please dont comment rude things)

I woke up in the same dingy hotel room from the night before. I patted the opposite side of the bed searching for the blonde boy I had hooked up with hours before. Luke was gone; of course. It was just like any other hookup I had with Luke: tickets to his concert, then back to some dingy hotel to have meaningless sex, that's what groupies were for after all.

I let out a small sigh and climbed out of the bed, finding my clothes and pulling them back on. I don't even know why I was disappointed this always happened, even though you'd think after so many hookups he'd start waiting around till I woke up before he ditched me. 

I glanced around the hotel room one last time, my eyes landing on something on the bedside table. As I got closer I recognized it as a ticket with a note attached. It was a ticket to the 5 seconds of summer concert tonight with a note that read 'come see us again tonight babe, front row. and maybe I'll see you after too ;) x -Luke'. I rolled my eyes and shoved the note and ticket in my jeans pocket before leaving the room and the hotel.

I watched as the boys belted out the last line to their final song before walking to the stairs that lead to the side of the stage, flashing the security guard my pass before climbing the stairs and walking towards the dressing room and walking in, not bothering to knock. I was greeted with a big group hug from all the boys. "okay guys get off I can't breathe!" I laughed attempting to push them off me. Finally they let me go and went back to their spots on the couches. The boys treated me like a sister; a sister that one of them was fucking pretty much every night after their shows. Regardless I felt at home with them like I'd known them my whole life. 

(this sucks really bad im so sorry but it gets better)