*Simon's POV*

I can't believe it. That wanker. That absolute wanker. Does he not even care? At first I thought he did, I could see the pain on his face in the corner of my eye as I ate, but when I finished, he left. He went into his bloody office and locked the door. Again. I cleaned up the kitchen, and am now packing my things. I know it sounds dramatic, but it's always been different with Baz and I. We were always there for each other and never gave up on each other when things were rough. But seeing Baz just walk away into his office for the hundredth odd time in the past few weeks, when it was obvious something was wrong, broke me. I wanted him to see that I was hurt, and at first he did, but then he just left as if everything was fine. I pick up one of my jumpers, a pair of trousers, and my shoes. 'I can't believe he couldn't even say 'Hello' to me.' My mind thinks as I stuff everything in my bag, tears threatening to spill. I grab my cell and dial Penny's number. "Hello!" She says on the first ring. "Can I come over?" I ask as I take my keys off the hook in the living room. "Yeah, Simon. Always. But, why?" She asks nervously. "I'll tell you later. I'll be over in about 10 minutes. Bye." I say, anger boiling in me as I go over everything in the past few weeks. Him barely talking to me, to not talking to me at all, to not even going to bed with me at night because he would still be in his office working away. Then the past two days. Him going straight from the door to his office, not regarding me in the least, to him walking away from me tonight. I hang up on Penny, not waiting for her to respond, and go to the door. I hear a door open behind me, immediately knowing that Baz is out of his office, but I don't turn around. If he wants to walk away from me, I can walk away from him.

*Basilton's POV*

I feel my throat loosen, my breathing slowly turn back to normal. I need water, and I don't think there is any more garlic out there. Simon must of come to his senses and got rid of it. I walk out, going to get some water to sooth my still sore throat, but when I look up I see Simon going to the front door with a bag in hand. He doesn't turn around. He doesn't even hesitate. He continues walking away from me. "S-Simon?" I call out to him. He stops in front of the door, but still doesn't face me nor does he answer me. I grab onto the wall for support, and try to walk to him. However, after taking a few steps closer, I realize he still has all of the silver jewelry on. My skin starts to burn, but I step closer to him anyway. I can't let him leave. I can't let him leave. 'I don't know where I went wrong...I know I'm not the best boyfriend, not even an okay boyfriend, but I thought we were okay. Maybe Snow finally realized the truth. How awful I am. I can't believe I ever thought Simon Snow would actually stay with me forever.' My mind sobs. I feel tears try to form, but I refuse to let them out. Not yet, at least. "Simon..." I try again. I'm only a few feet away from him now, my skin once again boiling, a slight pink covering my pale skin. His hand rest in the handle, ready to turn it and leave. "Simon...?" I whisper, my voice cracking. "Don't you dare 'Simon' me. Get away from me, Basil." Simon sneers. I hear the frustration in voice clearly. 'But what is he frustrated about?' My mind wonders. "What?" I voice quietly. "I can't believe you! Just go back to your bloody office! Since that seems like all you can ever do now!" Simon screams at me, finally looking me in the eye. I see tears stream down his reddened face, though his expression is full of anger. "I-I don't understand..." I mutter. He has never looked this angry. Or this hurt. I still don't know what is wrong. "You know what, Basil? Go suck it! I have tried and tried but I'm done! I'm done, okay?! Done! Good riddance, Pitch!" Simon screams as he opens the door. 'No!!' My mind screamed back. I instinctively grabbed his wrist to hold him back. As soon as my skin touched the silver, I screamed in pain. But I didn't let go. Tears poured out, both from the metal and from everything else. "Let go of me!" Simon demanded. Tears were streaming out his blue blue eyes, and it hurt me more than the silver seeing him like this. He pulled back his hand, but I kept my grip. I couldn't let him go. I couldn't live without him. "Ahh! Simon, please! Just-Just tell me what's wrong! What did I do?! Don't go! Please, Simon. Please!" I pleaded. He stared at me, his arm going limp in my grasp, and just let the tears continue to roll down his face. I stared back. I tried to beg him with my eyes. To tell him I loved him. That I'd do anything to right this wrong. "Baz..." Simon whispers. I pinch of hope springs through me, but I try to not let it show. 'Please...' is all my mind says. 'Please...' He stares into my eyes and I stare into his. I see anger and sadness and pain in his. I want to make all of it go away. Simon is only suppose to be happy. Nothing else. I want my Simon back. "Baz, I-I can't. I can't do it anymore." My love says as he takes his arm back of my loosened grip. I see burn marks on my palms, but I don't feel them anymore. I can't feel anything. I see Simon turn to walk away and do the only thing I can think of.

*Simon's POV*

I can't think. I can't think. All I know and feel is my soulmates lips against mine. I kiss back, because there isn't a bloody thing in this world, or any, that could keep me from kissing Baz Pitch. His arms are wound tight around my waist, and mine are still hanging at my sides. Another round of tears flows down my face, mixing with Baz's. 'This is the first time we kissed in two weeks.' My mind reminds me. A sob shakes my body, breaking the kiss. I immediately feel strong arms lift me up and carry me to the bedroom. Baz lays us down on the bed, facing each other, and presses our bodies together. 'This is the first time in two weeks that we have gone to bed together.' My mind tells me. I sob again. I feel his cold arms wrap around me, and hear a wince come from him. I still have the silver on. I try to move my hands to take them off, but I can't see because of the tears and my moves are too sloppy. Baz's hand grabs mine and takes the bracelets off for me. Then the cross. But the tongue stud stays in. I cry and cry. Baz does too.

"What's wrong, Love? Why are you so mad at me? Why were you leaving?" Baz asks me after a few minutes. "I-I am m-mad be-because of you." I manage to get out. 'He hasn't called me 'Love' in a month.' My mind wept. "But-" Baz starts out, but I'm not finished. "Don't you see?! Baz, do you know how long it's been since you talked to me?! Five days! Five days, Baz! You know when the last time we had dinner together? A week. The last time we kissed? Two weeks! The last time we went to bed together? Two weeks. The last time we did it? Two months, Baz! Merlin, last night I made a romantic dinner. I cooked a steak, lit candles, put on a suit, and you know what happened?! You walked in, didn't even glance at me, and went straight to your bloody office. Like you always do. I get having to take home work, I know your busy. But I haven't had time with you, just you, for months now. I never see you, and when I do you are on the phone. Morgana! Just earlier I thought that if I made you mad enough you'd at least yell at me, because at least I could hear your voice talking to me! But no, I wore the silver, made the garlic pasta, and all you did in the end was go back to you stupid office! Baz, I hate it! Do you not want to spend time with me?! Is your work more interesting than me?! I don't get it! I'm trying, but all you do is go back to work and forget about me!" I wail. Tears, once again, flood my face. I don't try to wipe them away. Baz does it for me. "Love...I-I didn't know. I-I'm so sorry. You are so much more interesting to me than my work. I love you. I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm truly sorry, Love. I adore you so so much. You are my life, Simon. Just now, when I saw you with your bag walking away, I almost broke. Seeing you so hurt, I-I never want to see that again. It hurt me seeing you so broke, and now to know I did that? Merlin, I am so sorry. I can't ever tell you that enough. I adore you, Love. Truly." Baz says in tears. I grab his face in my hands, kissing him with everything in me. The pain, the anger, the sadness, but most importantly, the love. I love him so much. I can't express how much I love this man. He is everything to me. "C-Can you, maybe, cut down on work? Please? I want to spend time with you, but your work is getting in the way. Please, Darling? For me?" I beg. It didn't take much convincing. "Yes, of course. Anything. I'd do anything to make you happy, Love. You know that, right? Anything." Baz says as he leans in. I smile and lean in too.

*Basilton's POV*

I will never get tired of kissing Simon Snow. I would quit my job for this man, though I doubt he would let me. But I would. Like I said, I'd do anything for this man. Even deal with the burning of kissing him while he had a silver tongue stud in. Because it still means I'm kissing him. It means he is still here, and he is still kissing me back. I'd do anything for my love. My life. Anything.

Well, There It Is! Hope You Liked It! I'm Still Not Done! Hopefully It Won't Take Me As Long Next Time...Bye!

--Me