45.

Apollyon takes a turn down an unfamiliar hallway, one that AMy has never seen nor traveled down

Apollyon takes a turn down an unfamiliar hallway, one that AMy has never seen nor traveled down. The clicking of her elegant heels is the only sound, all howls and brooding cheers from before completely silent. If you really listened, her heart beat can be heard too.

Apollyon stops in front of a signal arched door, seeming as if it was taken straight out of medieval times. He knocks once, then twice, then once again, almost like a special code. Within seconds, the door is pulled open by a Blade, but it is missing its weapon. Its eyes focus on Amy as she walks through the door, following her all the way in the cavern.

Amy picks her gaze up from the ground, and is momentarily halted by the cavern in front of her, it's like nothing she's ever seen before with her own eyes. The ceilings reach well beyond thirty feet high, the stone making up the cavern walls are smooth, some even burned a charcoal black. Amy peers over the bridge she's currently on and is met with a large pool of dark water down below, it takes Apollyon's hand to pull her away from staring at the water.

Amy is dragged up a long stair case she did not see before, the stairs leading to a large base like stage that is suspended twenty feet about the pool of water below. Its at that moment that the Blades, Rakes, Cyclopses, Winged Beast, and every other demon of the Mirror Realm come barging in from down below. The once peaceful water now disturbed by the demons and their feet. The demons with wings immediately fly to the sides, gripping onto the cavern walls with their claws.

There, standing on the suspended stage is Lucifer and Amon, both dressed in dark suit jackets and pants with no shirts underneath the jacket, and its only now that Amy realizes that Apollyon is dressed in the same attire. Amon and Lucifer turn around when they hear the others approaching. Amon and Apollyon immediately filter to the side as Lucifer approaches a trembling Amy.

She feels her feet about to give out, her legs and arms feeling weak, as if they had no muscle. Amy's feathered wings are spread out widely from behind her back, though they almost blend in with the darkness of the cavern. Torches of light hand from the walls, and some goblets are positioned on the corners of the stage.

"Are you ready?"

Amy nods, immediately knowing that she's talking to the other side of Lucifer. She quickly puts together a question, and asks it hurriedly, not knowing when the other side will take over.

"How am I suppose to say the spell?"

"I can't tell you, you have to find that out on your own, you are the only one that can say it," he takes hold of her cold, shaking hands. "The only thing I can tell you is when you stab me, you need to keep the spirit in control, you need to hold onto 'Amy', don't let 'Lucifer' take over you, you need to be yourself in order for this to work. I believe in you, just please do it right, we've only got one shot at this."

With his last words, he lets go of Amy's hands and turns away. He strides to the edge of the stage, and glares down at all the rampaging demons down below.