Chapter 8:

I go and wait in the waiting room for some news about myself. That's when I see the doctor walk in. "So.. She should be fine, sir. It is up to her now to wake up." I nod. Wake up stupid. My dad nods. It's all he can do at this point. I head back to my room and see Josh by the bed. "I don't know how this works or anything.. But if you can hear me squeeze my hand." I walk over and squeeze his hand. No reaction. "COME ON!" I yell. "Well. Alright. I'm going to say this anyway. I-um. I also came to that restaurant to tell you some good news.. I need some good news right now." He says. "HURRY JOSH! WE HAVE TO GO MEET YOUR DAD.!" His mom says. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! GIVE ME A MOMENT!" Then he continues, "I wanted to tell you.. You got into the Olympics. And I didn't pick you because of your charm you have over me or that I'm insanely in love with you." He says. Did he just say that? He's in love with me..? "You're an amazing skater. AND YOU DESERVE TO BE PART OF IT! YOU MATTER! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO YOU?!?!" He yells. Then he storms out of the room. I follow him. I see his mother reach a hand out to him. He shoves it away and runs out. I go to follow but he's already gone. Am I dreaming? Is this a dream? This feels like one.

SORRY! I'LL WRITE MORE LATER! BYE!!! COMMENT!!! LIKE AND SHARE!!!!