"Alright how about lunch time?"

"I'll see what I can do", I said nonchalantly.

"Okay", he said walking out.

Lunch Time

I tried to hurry up and leave the building , but Davon saw me.

"Hey boss!", he called out for me.

I sighed long and hard then turned around.

"Yes Davon?", I said irritated.

"I thought we were suppose to have lunch together to talk", he said.

I sighed again , "okay follow my car"

He nodded , then hurried to his car.

I arrived at Coney Island all because I wanted some chili cheese fries with bacon bits. After we ordered , Davon began to talk.

"So Carol I wanted to talk about what happened between us a couple weeks ago. It's been weighing on my mind ever since", he said.

"What about it?"

"I actually wanted to . . . I don't know why but I've been attracted to you ever since I met you", he said looking in my eyes.

"I feel the same way Davon , But you have a fiance", I folded my arms.

"Yeah I know that, I'm trying to make things work with me and her. but she's just a party animal", he shook his head.

"Look, Let's just put that behind us and move on"

"Carol it's not that easy. I love coming in your office before I go to mines , I-I was worried about you bringing someone to dinner that night because I don't want you with anyone else. Carol , baby I must admit that I'm falling for you", he chuckled. "IM falling for my boss", he took my hand to hold.

I shook my head , "Davon I can't do that to my best friend. What kind of friend would that be Davon huh?"

He sighed , " You're right. Lets get back to the office", he said paying for the bill and getting up to leave.

On my way to the office , I couldn't think of anything but what Davon said. I knew he felt some type of way just by showing up at my office before he even go to his. It never got irritating to me because I liked him , still do. I just can't do that to Cynthia out friendship will be ruined.

I parked my car , then went to my office , I sighed when I saw Davon's briefcase. I grabbed it and took it to his office. I knocked three times before he told me to come in.

"Um you left your briefcase", I said putting it in the chair across from him.

"Thanks", said looking at his computer.

Before I could open the door , he called for me.

"Hey Carol!", he said getting up from his chair.

He looked into my eyes then kissed me on my lips. "Sorry I just couldn't resist", he said rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

I pushed his hand away "Why are you doing this?"

He sighed rubbing his head , " Carol let me ask you this, do you want me?"

"Y-yes", I sighed. "And how long has this been going on? This little crush you seem to have on me is getting bigger and bigger by the day", he said holding my waist.

"Now, whenever you want me all you gotta do is call , you know I'll be behind you like a shadow", he chuckled, but I didn't.

"Do you even love Cynthia?", I said folding my arms.

"I mean , the real reason I'm "wiffing" her is because she had mad feelings for me and I didn't wanna break her little heart. But when I met you everything's changed. She started going to alot of parties and I stop falling in love with her and started falling in love with you", he kissed my neck. "All I want is you" kissing my neck once more.

"Davon , it's not right", I said closing my eyes enjoying it. "It feels right", he said in between kisses.

"Davon", I moaned as I helped him take his jacket off. "You want me inside , don't you?"

I nodded yes as I watched him unbutton his shirt. "How long have you wanted me inside you?", he said with lustful eyes. "Ever since I saw you", I said unbutton my shirt and pulling down my skirt.

"Lock the door baby".

And I did as I was told.

OMG IM about to fuck my best friend's fiancé.

He sat on his sofa and watched me walk over to him. I did a sexy and slow walk, I made every minute count. I stool infront of him , then unloosen my bra letting my breast hang free and slow long sliding my panties down stepping out of them. Davon looked at me , then licked his lips.

He unbutton his pants and took his dick out. I swear it had to be about 10 or 11 inches. The last time I had sex is when I was 20 so this might hurt a slight bit.

I took a deep breathe then slowly put him inside me , it hurt for a while but it started to feel good , so good.

"Damn", Davon said holding on to my waist as I rode him slow.

"Yes", I said throwing my head back picking up the pace. "Fuck", I said turning around so my back face facing him.

"Ride this shit", said picking me up and slamming me back down on his hard , long dick.

After a few more strokes, he took his dick out , then let his seed bust on his couch.

I put on my clothes while trying to catch my breathe. I looked at the time and it was time to go.

"I gotta go Davon", I said walking up to him.

"Okay baby I'll call you tonight", he said pecking my lips.

Wow what a fucking day !