(Chapter 2)

Sometimes I hated waking up in an empty bed , no one to cuddle with or anything. I hate to say that I'm lonely but I am.

IM not an unattractive woman it's just I don't go out alot. Cynthia try to take me out , but I'm not that type. I just need to loosen up.

On my way to work I decided to get a chocolate chip frappe at McDonald's. I love my frappes.

Parking into my parking lot I walked to the entrance door and greeted all my workers just like I do every other day. Before I could open my office there stood that handsome man Davon Welkins.

"GoodMorning boss", he said walking towards me with a pretty smile and a briefcase.

"GoodMorning Mr.Welkins", I nodded and opened my office him following behind me.

"I heard you'll be joining me and my fiancé for dinner tonight", he said sitting down.

"Yes I am , but uh did you talk to Freckleman and finish the files?"

"Yes m'am. ", He said smiling handing me the papers. I looked them over and nodded my head in excellence damn it's always right on his feet just the man I need.

"Thank you", I said.

"No problem" "Are you bringing somebody else to dinner with you or are you coming alone?", he asked sitting back in the chair.

"Uh, no it's just me", I said checking my emails.

He nodded his head like he was happy I was coming alone.

"Alrighty , you can go back to your office and start on the next assignment Mr.Welkins"

"Okay, see you later", he got his briefcase and left.

Where the hell is my vibrator at a time like this.

DINNER TIME

As say in my car infront if my best friend's house, I fixed my dress and make up making sure I looked right. My shoulder length hair was flat down, usually it'll be put up in a bun, but I wanted to look sexy.

I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. I knocked a few times before the handsome man before me answered the door.

"Well hello Ms.Williams, welcome", he said smiling hard as can be.

"Please call me Carol", I smiled back.

"Well welcome Carol", he winked at me then let in"

I explored their house , to be honest it didn't have anything on mine. But I helped Cynthia paint it , and decorate. That's when I met Davon. A hard working man I assume to have a deep crush on. I need that man, he's all I ever wanted. I hope he kind of feel the same about me.

"Here Ms.- I mean Carol, why don't you have a seat, uh do you drink wine?", he asked helping me take a seat, another point for him.

"Yes, I love", I said setting my purse of the floor beside me.

He disappeared into the kitchen and then my best friend came out.

"Oh my god hey Carol!", I got up to give her a hug"

"Hey girl how have you been?", I said.

"I been good, see you and my fiancé have been working together", she smiled, she was glowing and I can tell her makes her happy.

I nodded ," yes he does great work, you have a good one", I said sipping on my wine.

After we finished our dinner and desert, I thought it'll be time for me to go.

"Well that was nice , but I have work to finish up at home", I said grabbing my purse.

"No Carol, I'll handle it first thing in the morning", Davon said stopping me.

"Thank you , but I'll do it myself", I said standing back up.

" Are you sure?", he asked.

I nodded , " I'll see you at wok tomorrow Mr.Welkins"

"Please call me Davon", he smiled.

"Okay, Davon ill see you and bye Cynthia", I said walking to the door

"Bye hun", she waved dancing to the music.

I got into my car and cried silently. I wanted what they had but I couldn't take that from my best friend. Maybe I'll find someone just like him.

Maybe or maybe not.