Mr.Malfoy

The next weeks that followed were awkward and strained, however, none of the teenager knew what was going on. Most of them stayed in their rooms or went on trips to Diagon Alley.

Hermione made sure that Klara had all of the books she would need for classes and the robes that now had the Slytherin crest on them. By the time to go back to Hogwarts Klara had everything she would need for her first year at Hogwarts.

Before anyone knew it, they were at King's Cross crossing through two platforms 9 and 3/4th and boarding the train. Klara had traded her suitcase for a chest that was soon stowed upon the train. Klara followed Harry, Hermione, and Ron onto the train and into a compartment. Before long two more friendly faces showed up in the compartment.

From her knowledge from Harry that she had suddenly gained. She knew them as Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood.

Klara smiled at the two of them before introducing herself, "Hello, I'm Klara."

"Hello, Klara it's nice to meet you." Luna says in a gentle voice.

Klara looked to Neville finding him strangely handsome, he smiled softly at her before taking a seat next to Hermione.

"Have you been sorting into a house yet?" Luna asked her curiously.

"Yes, I have been." Klara said, not wanting to state it in front of her current company.

"What house will you be joining, it's kinda sad you will only be here for 2 years." Luna said. She meant it in the best way, but it came off as a little off putting.

"I am in...um...Slytherin." Klara said quietly.

Neville and Luna looked at her curiously, wondering how a seemingly nice person could be put in Slytherin.

Before anyone could say anything, the train came to a stop and everyone disembarked the train and headed to the carriages, except for the first years who headed to the boats. On the way to the carriages they were stopped and searched by Flinch.

"Why are we getting searched this year?" Luna asks.

"They are looking for possible deatheaters." Harry states dryly.

There was a blonde boy fighting with Flinch searching. Klara heard him yell something about his father's cane.

"That's Malfoy," Harry said looking at her, "He's bad news and probably a deatheater."

"Oh, what house is he in?" Klara asks, already knowing the answer.

"Slytherin." All of them say at the same time.

"Well...this is going to be fun." Klara says hoping on one of the carriages after being searched.

Once they reach the great hall they separate ways in the room. Klara walked over to the Slytherin table when one of the boys called to her.

"Well, if I didn't know better I would say that you're new here." He smirked.

"Yeah, I'm Klara." She smiled sticker her hand out for the boy to shake.

"I'm Blaise, Blaise Zabini, come sit." He smiled.

Klara nodded happily and sat across from him before he asked, "You never gave me your last name."

Klara paused before looking at him, "Potter." She hoped that he would just think it is a coincidence.

"Holy shit! Like you're related to Potter! How?" Blaise almost yelled throughout the whole great hall.