Chapter 3: Different Quirks

//Midoriya Izuku's POV//

After the fourth subject ended, it was now lunch time.

I'm still so confuse right now. But I have to go back to my real world but.. How? I don't know how but the only thing I know is to catch that villain who putted me to this world! Yes! That's right! But I don't know where he is no--

"I-Izu-chan? Are you okay?". I suddenly flinch. I look up and saw Kacchan. Well.. a different Kacchan. When our eyes meet, he suddenly back off. 'Whaaat??'

"Ah! S-Sorry!" He apologized before walking slowly towards me. "W-What is it, K-Kacchan??" I asked. Everyone around gasps. "Aaahh!!? He called him Kacchan?!" Suddenly they realize that I'm not the Izuku from this world. "Oh."

"Y-Y-You called me Kacchan!?" He said while pointing at me. "S-Sorry! What is the Izuku from this world calls you?" I asked.

"Trash, useless, weak, brat, nerd, fan boy,---"

'Just like me!!-- But Kacchan never call me gay'

"--O-Okay, I'm going to call you Kacchan, I'm comfortable calling you that-"

He suddenly cried.
'EEEHHH??!?!?!?'

"Oh, no. Kaminari! Midoriya bullied Bakugou again!"

Kaminari-kun stands up and went towards at me. "Midoriya-- From the other world! Don't bully Bakugou!" He scolded me. "W-Wait! I did nothing wrong!". "Liar!". He suddenly pointed Kacchan, who was in tears. "You made him cry!".

"I did not!"

"Kaminari, It's fine. I'm just happy." Kaminari-kun sigh in relief. "Is it okay to call you Kacchan?". His eyes shined brightly. "Y-Yeah! I absolutely allows you to call me that!" Kacchan said, grabing my hands together. "B-Bakugou! Don't get closer t-to him! He might b-blow you!" Kirishima said, fearedly.

'The Kirishima from this world is unmanly but I think he's still cool!'

"Hey, lets go to the cafeteria now or else we might run out of tables and foods" Uraraka-san said. I sighs. 'Thank goodness, Uraraka-san is still Urara--'.

I notice that she was wearing an expensive necklace and earings. My jaw dropped. 'Uraraka-san from this world was rich!?' I screamed in my mind.

"Y-Yeah..." I said.

"I'll be watching you as usual.. again." Kaminari-kun said that makes me confused. "Kaminari-kun, what is the Izuku from this world looks like?". His eyes widen. "L-Lets just go to the Cafeteria and talk there."

We went to the cafeteria and grabbed our tray with foods.

I sat in the chair alone and then Kaminari-kun, Kacchan, Uraraka-san ,Yaoyorozu-san and Todoroki-kun joined me.

"About your question a while ago, Midoriya.." Kaminari-kun said, looking at his food. "The Izuku we know is.. cruel". My eyes widen in surprise. 'I know it yet I'm still can't believe it'.

"And prideful and selfish" Uraraka-san added.

"Midoriya is a hot headed guy. He always get angry to a simple things." Todoroki-kun said, while smiling weakly. 'Todoroki-kun's smile is so bright!'.

"And his quirks is Fire Manipulation. He can control any flames." Kaminari-kun said. "Wow".

"Yeah".

"But even though his attitude is like that, he's still working hard to be a hero."

"It looks like Midoriya Izuku from this world is like Kacchan that I know from my world." I muttered.

Kacchan pale. "E-Eh?! Wh-What do you mean by that, Izu-chan?!" Kacchan asked and look terrified.

"The Kacchan from my world is like Midoriya Izuku from this world". I told them.

They gave me a confused look. "So.. You mean the Bakugou from your world is like the Midoriya we know from this world?" Kaminari-kun asked. I nod my head. "Yeah.." I awkwardly said.

"I'M REALLY SO SORRY, IZU-CHAAAN!!" Kacchan apologized. "Ah! N-No! It's fine! It wasn't you! It was the Kacchan from my world!"

"What's your quirk or quirks?" Yaoyorozu-san asked. I starting to sweat drops. "I.....uhm.... It's a.............. A super streght quirk!"

"A powerful one!" Kaminari-kun proudly said.

I soon learned that..

Kaminari-kun's quirk is Light, he can store energy comming from the sun and he can manipulate light.

Kacchan's quirk is Hanabi or Fireworks and it was so pretty that it suits his personality( in this world only)!

Yaoyorozu-san's quirk is store, she can store any non-living things in her body.

Todoroki-kun's quirk is Steam, a perfect combination of Ice and Fire!

Uraraka-san's quirk is Gravity, she can manipulate gravity. She can also make things she touches lightier or heavier.

Iida-kun's quirk is Slow, he can slow someone or something ,It means he can control someone's time.

Aoyama-kun's quirk is Laser, He can shot lasers from his finger tips.

Ashido-san's quirk is Slime, She can make things slipery.

Asui-- Tsuyu-chan's quirk is Water. She can manipulate water and she can also be a water.

Ojiro-kun's quirk is Karate, When he activate his quirk, many karate moves will flashed to his mind and use it. So cool!

Kirishima-kun's quirk is Softening. He can make things so soft. A fluffy and cute quirk.

Koda-kun's quirk is Loud. He can loud his voice like a speaker. Almost like Present Mic!

Sato-kun's quirk, Bitter rush, whenever he eats bitter foods, his quirk will activate and it will triple his streght.

Shoji-kun's quirk is Octopus form, he can do whatever Octopus can.

Jiro-san's quirk is Video Recorder. She can record any scene and can replay it many times she wants.

Sero-kun's quirk is Glue. When he activate it, the sweat from his palm(only) is like the most stickable glue.

Tokoyami-kun's quirk is Shadow, he can hide to a things that has a shadows and can manipulate shadows.

Hagakure-san's quirk is Invisibility, she can make things invisible.

Mineta-kun's quirk is still puff off but I learned that this Mineta-kun was gentle and he respect all woman and he is not a pervert. \(o.O)/

'This world is confusing me. But I have to find that Villain and return to my original world. I'm worried that me in this world, that has a kacchan personality, will make a trouble. Especially to Kacchan from my world.'