"That'll be great", Davon said.

"Oh , thank you so much , I'll see you Monday", I said standing up.

"You're Welcome , you're a very pretty lady to be owning this business do every man fall to their knees when they see you?", he said kissing my hand making me blush , I looked or at Davon he seemed jealous , but hey he's taken already.

"Thank you , and no they", I said rubbing my hand over my skirt.

"Call me , I'll like to talk more about the money and the business and what you're giving me "! James said handing me his card and handing Davon one also.

"Okay will do thank you again ". I waved at him.

"Don't mention it", he said closing my office door.

"Wow , that was great boss. I didn't have to say a word. I thought you'd be nervous , but you sure know how to handle business very well", he said takin my hand and kissing it , I swear I fell in love all over again.

"Why thank you , so how about that celebration?", I said grabbing my jacket.

"Uh yeah about that , can we do it at your house because Cyn having all her clients over for a toy party, and I do not wanna be there", he said chuckling.

"Hmm I wonder why we didn't invite me", I said shutting down my lap top.

"I guess it was just for work, don't worry about it", he said kissing me on my forehead.

Once we made it outside to the parking lot I told him to follow my car. .

.

.

.

.

CELEBRATION

"wow your house is nice", he said walking around looking at the small picture that hung neatly in my living room.

"Thank you , this is where all my money went to", I giggled.

"And this kitchen , all to yourself ?". He looked over to me.

I nodded and sighed , " Yes. No one to share it with"

I watched him as he walked on my marble floor admiring everything. "Wow", he whispered to himself. If he was my husband I'm sure he'll love my bedroom and the tricks I can to in it.

"You want a tour before we celebrate?", I asked.

"Please", he smiled.

"Okay follow me", I smirked.

We walked up the white and red marble spiral stair case. "Here's my guest room", I said opening the brown door. The room had a queen size bed, flat screen TV , a half bathroom, and a great view of my backyard. Davon walked in and looked around. I was wondering what he was thinking.

"Okay Mr.Welkins come I said grabbing his hand leading him to the hallway to go inside my master bathroom.

My master bathroom had a huge tub that was similar to a jacuzzi , a gold toilet, and a glass shower.

"Hmmm", he said rubbing his chin.

"You like this?", I said walking behind him. I could smell his polo cologne just by standing a few inches from him.

I scoot back when he turned around , "damn boss why do you have all this to yourself?"

I shrugged , " I wanted something big", I said giggling cause that sound funny to me. I guess he didn't catch the joke cause he never laughed.

"Come on Davon", I said leading him to the room that gets no action. My bedroom.

I opened the doubled doors. I had a big screen inside , a full bathroom , a king bed , a huge picture of me in a bikini showing off my curves ,and a computer sitting on a glass desk.

"This room is nice", he said walking over to the computer. "All my work is done on that thing", I laughed.

Then he turned to look at the picture that was mounted above my bed.

"Ms.Willams you are a fine lady, why are you so single?", he asked like he was so surprised.

"I just don't get out a lot", I said walking towards him.

He sighed , " that's all Cynthia loves to do, is get out, go clubbing. I really don't want a woman like that. I love hard working women who want something for themselves. All she wants to do is hair, but I love her though", he said staring at my picture.

"I mean that's my best friend and all, but why are with a woman that you don't like what she does?", I said. I mean it's obvious that he wants ME.

"I mean I love her, as long as she's cooking for me , doing things that a wife should do then I'm good.", He said loosening his tie.

"But don't she go clubbing alot?", I said.

"Yeah, at first she didn't used to go alot , but now it's like everyday she's going out with one of her co-workers." He shook his head and say in my bed. I felt bad for him , I mean I'd love to be his wife, I'll stay home with him and when ever I feel like going out, we could go together I wouldn't even think about cheating on a guy like Davon.

"It'll get better , if you just talk to her", I said rubbing his back. "What if I don't wanna talk to her", he said lifting his head up and staring in my eyes.

He started moving in towards me . . . Oh my

God ! I hope he is about to kiss me, all Im thinking about Is his pretty pink lips and . . . Just him in general shit.

I started moving forward a little , we were getting closer and closer and closer and closer then

BAM!

He kissed me like he missed me. He kissed me like he's been wanting to kiss me all this fucking time , shit I felt the same too.

Something took over my body and I straddled him. This isn't the typical Carol, something was inside me telling me to go for it.

He swayed his thick tongue into my mouth and we've been going at it for a long time which seemed forever. A couple of moans slipped out and I started to grind on his dick causing him to grunt.

.

.

.

He phone started ringing . . . I lift up off of him and left the room, I felt so embarrassed. Me being a boss, I kissed my business partner , what the hell. That was so unprofessional.

"Carol?!", I heard Davon calling for me.

I turned around with a tear in my eye , "yes?"

"My- what's wrong?", he said caressing my face.

"I should've have did that", I said slapping my thigh.

"Shhh, no it's okay", he kissed my forehead. "Carol , have to go okay I'll see you at work tomorrow", he said and I smiled.

"Okay", I said walking him to the door.

"Oh , and by the way I kind of wanted that to happen", he said lightly pecking my lips then he smiled and walked to his car.

I close the door and went to the window, I watched him drive off. That was unbelievable.