Chapter 20: 1st Day (Part 2): The Fearful Game~

sorry kung short lang! and...

SOWEE KUNG WALA PANG DEDICATIONS....

HINDI KO KASI ALAM KUNG KANINO I-DEDEDICATE EHHHH!!!..

O ETO NA...DINEDICATE KO ITO SAYO KASI NI-REQUEST MO EEEHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHA...MIZ NA MIZ NA KITA AT SANA MAGKITA-KITZ PA TAU ULIT!!!....NX PRE HA??....:D

LOVE YAH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

****************************************************************************************

"let's talk...." my arm was pulled with that....and I was looking at him annoyedly....

"what the heck will we talk about??...." I know....I know what....but I have to make sure.....

"it's about Luna......." see???...i'm right...but he seems a little serious....

"tsssskkk......what the hell???.....where will we talk???...." I let him go hold of my arm and gave him an annoyed look...

"hahhaha.....you look so annoyed....Vincent.....let's go to that private hot spring over there...." he was smirking at me...he was making fun of me....

And after that talk...we went to our destination...placed our towels and took a dip in that spring that we're in....it was good...the hotness of the water, the silent times because of the privacy there......but there's one thing that annoys me.....it's the fact that......Tyrone's there....

"what do you want....???.." I asked him...giving the aura that I gave before....

"Well........Luna....she's a very beautiful girl, right???...." what the???....is he really trying me???...

"yeah...she is....and what about it???...." i told it to him hastily like there is no tomorrow..... 

"hehehe....and you know I like her too, right???...." he also told me that with a mysterious smile......he really wants me to kill him don't he???...

"and what's with that...go straight to the point!!..." I really was annoyed that time...it's like he was playing around or something.....

"well......stay away from her......i'm gonna take her out of your service........break the contract you made with her and make her my......maid-servant...." WHAT THE HECK???...WHAT IS HE???...CRAZY???...

"the SH*T???....ARE YOU GOING OUT OF YOUR MIND???...." i pushed him to the walls and looked at him with my devilish eyes.....here I am again...Vincent....please...control...!!

"so.....hehe....do you care about her???..." he was giving that annoying smile again...

"SH*T! of  course...not........she's just a servant....." he still continued that annoying smile but got more wider when I said those words....

" So....you'll never care even if I take her...right???...." I want to stay speechless with this....

"of.......course......of course I will.....she's my servant.....and I just want her mine...." AIISSHH???...WHAT'S WITH THAT???...

"yours???....any reason why you want her to be yours alone only.......??..." i really want to stay speechless...I couldn't talk to him with this......

"I-i...well....she is just my servant...and I don't know but.....I just want her here with me....it's just like....URRGGHH! I DON'T KNOW! JUST STOP!...."

"WELL....alright...I'm gonna take her......no reason.....for you wanting her yours....." he was about to leave.....when...i held his arms.....

"let's play a game......"

"what is it???...."

"let's see who Luna wants to be with.....you or me......we should do anything possible to make her comfortable.......and if I win....she's mine for life....."

"and what if I win.....???..."

"then.....she's yours......."

"and she is never allowed to see you ever again.......remember that.......Vincent...don't go down on your words.....remember that...." what the???...if I lose....i'll never have her....for life....

what the HELL SHOULD I DO????.....WHAT IF I LOSE???....

********************************************************

tapos na po...hanggang dyan po ulit!

sino po kaya ang mananalo....ABANGAN!

plz VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YAH ALL!!!...<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3... 

BY THE WAY...LITTLE TYRONE...SKL!....