The investigation

Minutes passed and I and my best friend wanted to investigate what in the hell was going on. We suddenly felt a chill behind our back as we walked out the door. It was that thing again..
Me: Why the hell would you do that...

it giggled and jump scared us. It pinned me over to a wall and started to tear an eat my flesh like a zombie, I was scared for my life and bleeding badly.

Hannah: Kill it for fuck sake! NOW!
Me: I can't kill it, IM BLEEDING DIPSHIT.
Hannah: do you want to live or not?!
Me: god..fine..back up it'll get bloody...

-I grabbed a gun out of my pocket I've been carrying for a while now-

I then shot it in the head and sat there staring at it horrified...

Hannah: get up we have no time to lose!
Me: alright...

I got up, we ran downstairs and hopped into my car as my best friend drove and I grabbed the guns out of the back seat...it wasn't just that, that happened. It was a worldwide apocalypse filled with monsters here and there. I loaded my gun with ammo and got on top of the car as Hannah drove. I tossed Hannah a gun and she loaded it like there was no tomorrow. We both drove off and tried to find what started this mess. We started driving but stopped as soon as we heard someone say these exact words. "Help! My mommy is pregnant and she can't get up!" We both ran as fast as we could over there to help, we bring the medkits and supplies with us. We were trying to find the noise but instead, we saw two dead bodies on the ground. Is was horrific, but we heard a baby crying and we couldn't just leave it in there.

Hannah: Why do I hear a baby inside her stomach? I thought it would've died.

Me: I've seen this a lot in movies, and I know exactly what to do. Let's cut it open!

Hannah: WOAH WOAH WOAH  WE ARE NOT DOCTORS! WE CANT JUST DO THIS OUT OF THE BLUE!

Me: yes we can, you want to be a nurse when your older, right? Well, now here's your first chance to prepare!

Hannah: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A NURSE!

Me: I know it doesn't but all you're doing is taking care of the baby, and that's being a nurse. I'll cut it out of the stomach and make sure I don't hurt the baby.

Hannah: fine... let's do this.

(Continued in next panel)