He stood up and pushed her back into the couch with so much force that she was seeing stars for a second.

"You fuckin' gold digger! I've given you my heart and this how you treat it?!"

His hands wrapped around her throat and she clawed at his hands desparetly. Abruptly, his hands loosened and she gasped for air like a fish thrown back into the water after being in the air.

"Nico, im sorry. Im sorry. Im sorry," she cried. "I had to do this for my parents! I had to keep them safe!"

"Well whose gonna keep you're little sugar daddy safe, huh?" His eyes flashed dangerously and she began panicking.

"No please. Don't hurt him!" She sobbed. "He was forced into this as much as i was." Her heart pounded insanely in her chest as the thought of Hayze getting hurt filled her mind. She knew Nico was capable of a lot more than just abusing her.

"Hmmm," he pretended to think. "What if... we make a deal?" He asked as he straddled her hips.

"A-a deal?" She asked in a defeated voice.

"Since i don't have your heart anymore and i can't have your hand in marriage, i'll have your virginity and then we'll be even. That way i won't have to go and waste my time hurting your sugar daddy."

Immediately she began struggling under him and sobbing. She didn't want him to have it, he wasn't worthy of it like Hayze was. He didn't deserve it. Not like Hayze did. She'd only known him for a few weeks but she knew she wanted to give her virginity to her husband later on.

When he noticed how hard she was struggling, he chuckled. "So you do still have it? How lucky i am."

He pulled up her sweater dress and then the black shorts she had on underneath them. After he had them down he looked between her legs to see the black lace panties Hayze bought her.

Nico tsked. "What a naughty little girl. Wearing lace for the special occasion."

She struggled harder to get free when she felt his hand hook under the hem of her lace. River almost rejoiced when she got one hand free and she hit him with an amazing amount of force right in his nose.

"Ow sh~t!" He cursed as his head flew back. She tried to climb out from under him but he recovered quickly and pinned her down, his knees digging into her delicate waist.

"Nico, stop! Please!" She pleaded. She was full on sobbing now.

"Listen here," he growled as he placed his hands around her neck to halt her movements. "You're gonna lay here and take this and then you're free to go. That husband of yours, he gets out free, no harm. This is all you have to do."

She started feeling weak so she nodded her head. He let go and she immediately started gasping for air.

He pulled down her lace to around her ankles and then proceeded to un-button his pants. When she saw him about to take his manhood out of his boxers, she looked away and started sturggling harder than ever to get away.

Suddenly, the air was knocked out of her and she was struggling to catch her breath. He had just punched her in her stomach.

She cried loudly and screamed to the top of her lungs when she felt something poking at her entrance.

"You're so tight, i can't even push through," he grunted as he prodded at her entrance. He couldn't even get in.

Like a miracle, the power went out and it went pitch black.

"Shit. I forgot to pay for electricty," he groaned.

River used the time to free her hand and grab the nearest object which happened to be a college textbook. She freed her other hand and then brought down the book on what she thought was his face.

A sickening thud rang through her ears and then suddenly a heavy weight fell on top of her. She held back a panicked scream and pushed his body off of hers before sitting up and pulling her panties up.

She felt so disgusted. She never thought Nico would do something like that to her.

She ran her hand over the couch until she found her backpack and her new phone. She turned on the flash light and checked to see if Nico still had a pulse.

She sighed in releif when she saw him still breathing and then quickly ran out and put on her shoes.

As soon as she threw open the door, she ran and never looked back.