Chapter 18

"Nervous? "

"Yes..  I hope i won't ruin the party later"

"Hahaha.. Chill..  You can pull it off,  your a LIU for nothing "

"Haha.. Thanks Am"

"Just relax,  okay..  It will not be the last but the beginning for you to associate with different people" then she pat Adams shoulder assuring him that everything will just be fine.

Adam just nodded and smiled.  Amber leave as Adam begun to change in his suit for the party later.

........

"The party isn't starting yet "Mike suddenly spoke out as he come closer to Amber whos leaning on the railing with a glass of wine in her  hands.

"Hey"she greeted..

"Just warming up, you know to get my nerves relax" then she smiled sheepishly.

"If i hadn't know you,  you could really fool me" Amber just chuckled.  She know pretty well that Mike is aware in every situation she has. 

"So,  what you got in hand? I can sense you'll do a scene later. "

"Hahaha.  You're exaggerating Mike.. "

"So care to spill?  Or you want me to do it. "

Amber become quiet for a while as she sip her wine.

"Im planning to reveal everything later "

"About Adam? "

Amber nodded.

"Are you sure about that?  There's no turning back Am"

"I know Mike,  its better be revealed sooner than they found out on their own.  I don't want them to hate me. "

Mike was contemplating.  He sure Amber know what she was doing but he doesn't like the idea.  Of course his loyalty is with Amber.  Hr doesn't want Amber to just surrender what she had right now.  He wanted to be selfish for this one because he cannot picture out Amber getting hurt again.  Not the second time around.

"But Am,  i know you're doing the right thing but can you just think of yourself just this once? I can't  take it anymore if you'll be hurt again,  i swear.  I may do impossible things just to make sure you're not gonna suffer again"

Amber chuckled hearing Mike concerns.  She knows that he only think whats best for her but she already made up her mind.  Its now or never.  Telling Krystal the truth now or later gives the same result.

"Yah your sounding like an ajumma. Hahaha..  Chill okay..  But seriously Mike i know you just wanted the best for me but you know i can't be that selfish.  I cant be happy with them knowing that i hid the truth for the meantime that will eventually be revealed for Gods knows when.  Krystal will be more hurt that way in which i cant take. "

Mike just sigh cause he know that Amber already made up her mind.

"Well if that what you think,  i can't do anything about it anymore but  promise me you'll never lose yourself again.  I just cant..  Cant accept that.. Arraso? "

Amber just smiled,  she cannot promise anything.  Of course she will be hurt if anything goes wrong between her and Krystal,  but she knows she's making the right choice.

"Anyway,  change topic,  is everything set?  Hows Adam.. Haha. I know his nervous like hell..  But i hope he will get use to it sooner"

He earned a 'are you for real ' look by Mike. She will soon suffer because of Adams revelation later but she still care for him.