VIII

"Just forget about it... "

She said with no emotion.

Is she mad?

I was about to talk again when she suddenly leave,  leaving me wondering.

Gosh,  what should i do,  i feel everything around me become gloomy.  I lazily seated myself back in my seat.  I should apologize to her but how,  she seem avoiding me.

Sigh.

"Whats with the face? "

Jessica suddenly appeared.

I just smiled faintly and stand up.

"Thanks for the breakfast Jess,  and sorry for causing trouble, i think i have to leave now. "

"you two didn't fight,  are you? "

I vigorously shake my head.

"No,  but thanks again,  i have to leave now," then i immediately headed to my car which is not properly park outside their house.  So i was really drunk last night,  just my luck i arrived here safely.

I sighed again for a hundred times already.  Tsk.. Dork..  Why

........

"what was that? " unnie suddenly speak

"about what? " i said plainly

"you and Amber"

"It was nothing unnie"

"Nothing?  Common Soojung you know me,  i won't stop you until you'll tell me whats really happening"

Krystal sigh,  of course she know her sister,  and obviously she can't hide anything from her but this time she can't tell her.  She manage her expression and act as much as she can like nothing was wrong.

"unnie,  i promise there is nothing going wrong between me and Amber"

"Tsk,  you're telling me something but your face shows opposite of it,  is it about the kiss? "

I think a lump just block my throat.

"Huh!?  Ahh.. No,  its not about it unnie,  and that kiss was just accident,  she was really drunk last night and you saw it yourself too"

Jessica sigh,  she know that her sister is hiding something from her,  but if she can't tell about it now,  she will just let it pass this time cause she know eventually her sister will open up to her.

"okay, okay fine..  But if you want to talk about it,  just tell me"

Krystal nodded and smiled.

"okay unnie,  and can we just drop that kiss topic especially when Soo is around?  I don't want her to think something different,  you know how much she's attached to Amber"

"alright,  if you say so"

.............

"hey!  Something wrong!?"
Mike greeted me as he put files in my table.

I sighed.

"hmmm.. Nothing"

"but you look like a broken hearted teenager"

"haha, funny" i answered him sarcastically.

"geez,  chill man"

I sigh again.

"you know what,  lets have a drink later after work,  my treat" he offered.  He really know that im bothered with something,  he's not my friend for nothing.