RPS

Olympus
No P.O.V

The gods were being nosy again and not minding their own business. They were all gathered around a projection of Batman and Maximilian Zeus. They were fighting in Zeus' air craft.

"You don't stand a chance against my Brother. I'll send you back to the pits of Tartarus where you belong." M. Zeus said while shoving a lightning bolt at Batman's face.

Batman moved to the side and sweeped his legs under his enemy. M. Zeus barley avoided the move. He pulled out a sharp lightning bolt and threw it at Batman. It exploded, but neither of them were hurt.

M. Zeus and The Bat were confused. "Was that supposed to do something?" The Dark Knight asked amused.

"Do not mock me Hades." M. Zeus said infuriated. With that they continued fighting.

"Oh snap he did not just call him Hades. If the real one is here he'd be so mad." Hermes chuckled while chewing his popcorn.

"Who says I was not here?" Hades said more like a statment than a question. His voice sent shivers down the messenger's spine.

"What are you doing in Olympus? You are meant to be watching over the dead in the Underworld. Go back before I make you Brother." Zeus said getting ready for a battle.

"Calm down. I merely want to watch these foolish mortals play pretend." Hades stated proudly.

Zeus grumbled something under his breath. "Calm down my king let him watch. What harm could he cause? It's not like he'd actually summon them to Olympus or something." Athena said annoyed.

Just then a Batman and M. Zeus appeared in a flash. They stopped their fight and stared in shock at the gods.

"For someone who is meant to be wise you sure can be the opposite sister." Artemis teased.

"Whatever sister you're obviously spending way to much time with Hermes." Athena responded. Her statement received no answer.

"Your outifts are approved by the mighty Zeus. It is nice to see my devotees worshiping their ruler. Bow down to your king." Stated M. Zeus in a serious tone.

All the gods burst out laughing except for the real Zeus stood angrily as he glared at the imposter.

"You fool. You believe yourself to be Zeus yet you have not proven able to weild lightning. All you have shown is your idiocy and inability to do anything." Zeus growled.

"You dare talk to me like that? I shall your pitiful life and you will apologize to your king. Now grovel at my feet you insignificant mortal." M. Zeus half yelled the last sentence.

"Dang this mortal has no idea what he's doing. Batman get over you here. With a fight like you'll want to be at a safe distance." Apollo whispered hurriedly.

Batman quickly nodded and speed walked over to where the other gods were. They were all hiding behind the thrones and peeking out.

"What is going on?" Batman half whispered half growled. He needed an answer. He had to get back to Gotham. Who knows how Barbara is doing.