1.

Sarah POV.

           My friend and i love Supernatural, well, I'm completely obsessed, but Hannah's getting there.                                                                                             Well one thing you need need to know before I launch into the whole story, a crazy story mind you, I'll give you some insight on my personality.

           I write as you could have probably guessed, I read a lot, abnormally so actually but anyway Sometimes like to read a few fan fictions here and there but usually I stick to published books. I sing which Hannah finds extremely annoying and I love that because then I sing louder.
Hannah writes too although she gave me the task of writing this, maybe she's still shaken up about what happened. Anyway, she reads as well, but a least two tiers down on weirdness scale, I rank supreme on that title.

So, this all happened on a Thursday, we were walking to History as we do every day when we saw a door by the library.
One thing you need to know about our school is that's it's old, it's been standing since 1956, so there's bound to be hallways and passages we don't know about. And that's exactly what we both though so when we opened those doors it didn't occur to us that anything was wrong.

It looked just like any other hallway I the school. There was nothing out of place except the door were closed and all the lights were turned off in the classrooms at the end of the hall, well, we weren't in the school anymore.

You probably think we're crazy right? And hey, l honestly wouldn't believe it either, but if you don't think this complete and utter bull then keep reading, you might start to believe me.