They entered the kitchen and Lyra stuck a hand out to lean against the wall as she kicked off her blue vans.

"Gabrielle!" Lyra called, her spanish accent coming out in the way she pronounced her sisters name.

"¿Sí?" A voice answered from another room.

"Estoy en casa. ¿A que hora tienes que estar ahi?"

Ki had no idea what Lyra was saying. It must've shown on Ki's face as she closed the garage door behind her with a wide eyed expression.

Lyra laughed as she walked into the kitchen, stepping over the other girls' shoes scattered on the floor.

"I asked her what time we need to leave."

"Ah..." Ki affirmed, kicking off her slides and walking into the kitchen with Lyra as well.

Then she heard a pair of feet stomping down the stairs.

"¿Qué?" The girl yelled as she reached the bottom.

"What time do we need to leave to get to your game?" Lyra repeated, this time in English.

"Tengo que estar en la escuela en treinta minutos." Her sister came walking into the kitchen, looking down at her phone.

She was already dressed in her uniform which consisted of navy blue spandex shorts and a white long sleeve shirt that was just as tight. Ki noticed she was significantly shorter than Lyra, and also a bit thicker. She was actually relatively small compared to Ki as well. She contrasted Lyra's straight hair with her abundance of thick brown hair held in tight spiraled curls. Her skin was a shade darker than Lyra's, and her eyes were brown instead of Lyra's bold blue. It was clear to see the resemblance in their features otherwise, but they weren't spitting images of each other.

"English, Gabrielle." Lyra leaned against the kitchen island which was covered in papers.

This caused her sister to look up rather quickly. Apparently she wasn't accustomed to being told to speak English in her own home.

Her eyes met Ki with an immediate sense of surprise and confusion.

"Oh. Hello." She smiled, waving over to Ki.

"Hi." Ki shyly waved back.

"Gabby this is Ki." Lyra pointed over to Ki.

"Ah, so you're Ki?" Gabrielle mischievously grinned, dropping the phone in her hands down to the island.

"Uh... yep."

"Lyra was right you are really..."

"Gabrielle detente!" Lyra's eyes shot up at her sister.

"¿Por qué hermana? ¿Ella no sabe?" Gabrielle teased looking from Ki to Lyra.

"Cállate!"

Gabrielle put her hands up in surrender as she rolled her eyes at Lyra.

"Fine. Fine. So Ki... you coming to the game?"

"I guess I am?" She said out of sheer confusion.

Ki had no idea what the fuck just went down, but she desperately wanted to know what Gabby was about to say before Lyra stopped her.

"Ah good. We're gonna beat Fisher's ass."

"Is that who you're playing today?" Lyra said tapping her fingers on the counter.

"Yeah. We played Middleton last week. They destroyed us."

"Hah. We beat Middleton." Lyra stuck her tongue out.