He then continues his tickle assault and its not long until I'm a wriggling, giggling mess of a human. I'm laughing so much I can barely breathe, but so is Spencer and soon he can no longer continue his tickling and falls into a laughing heap beside me. Its a long time before we stop giggling, occasionally us stopping and then one of us starts again and it happens all over.

"Stand up on the bed." he tells me once we've fully recovered from our fit.

"Why?"

"Why not? Come on, just do it." he insists. I do and he motions for me to hold out my hands. I once again do as I am told and he grabs them, places his feet on my stomach and pulls me forward so he's holding me up in the air, aeroplane style. I can't help but smile, I can't remember the last time I did this, its still just as enjoyable as when you're five, it really is. He holds me there for a while until I feel one of his knees go and I fall on to him.

"Well hello there beautiful." he smiles as our faces become inches apart. I feel a flush rush to my face. He leans up and places a little kiss on my lips, I wonder if he's going to pull away like by the car. But I shouldn't have worried, he places a hand on the back of my head, kissing me deeper, his other arm wrapping around me. As always, I melt against him. How can a touch feel so familiar and yet so exciting? Its the warmth of the love and the spark of lust that sends feelings through me like actual electricity coursing through my veins. I'm always so sure that I exaggerate it in my head but no, its just as good, or even better.

He makes a sound that could almost be described as a purr against my ear and it makes my entire body tense. Delicious. I find my lips drifting to his neck where I gently bite his skin he takes a sharp intake of breath and I begin to bite and kiss his neck, hands running down his chest, then back up under his shirt, running my nails up his stomach. He tries to unbutton my blouse, but even I have trouble with the fiddly buttons. But before I can offer help he grabs at the bottom of it and with one swift mood he pulls, the shirt rips open and I hear a scattering of buttons.

"Hey, this is a nice shirt." I gasp, glancing at my previous favourite button up top.

"I'll buy you a new one." he says before grabbing me by the hips and flipping me onto my back.

"You're such a sit head." I sigh, but he just starts to bite down my chest. His hands slide under my back and go to unclip my bra-

Doo doo doo do do do do da doo

Spencer's Star Wars ringtone springs into action. He grumbles something under his breath before leaning over and grabbing his phone. He checks the screen, pulls a face and then answers.

"Hello Mrs Tudley," he says gravely. I lift up my ear to hear better, he holds the phone away from him a bit to help me.

"Hello Mr Reid, I know its extremely late but I think I may have found something perfect for you and I really couldn't wait." she says, in the few weeks and the twenty/thirty or so places we've been to see I've never heard her so enthusiastic. "I have never even seen the file, it was shown to me by accident, it didn't come up in the search because, well, its under budget because it needs a lot doing to it. But its liveable and its been on the market for years so quick sale is going to be the only sale."

"Well, wow, that's unbelievable." Spencer splutters. I agree, things like this don't happen in real life. They just don't.

"I know, I swear, this has made me believe in fate, like, how lucky are you! Are you busy right now?" she urges. Spencer glances down at us, his hips between my thighs, ripped open shirt and bite marks dusted over my skin. I can't help but giggle.

"No, no, I'm not busy." he says, smile on his stupid handsome face.

"Fantastic, can you meet me..." I manoeuvre from under him and go hunting for a new top whilst she tell him the address. I slide my now ruined blouse from my shoulders and frown at it. It really was a nice shirt. I chuck it in the bin and pull on another. Spencer is sat on the sofa, ready to go, as I walk through to the living room.