Okay...

Hello guys!

Thank you so much for the 1.4k reads!!! Ahhhhh it's unbelievable really that so many people want to waste their time reading my stuff. 

Anyways, as happy I am about these imagines, I have decided to do something else with it. 

So, I will keep this "book" as a thing, and won't delete it, but I am going to stop writing only Peter Pan imagines and instead start including other hot guys, as well. 

It's going to be called BOYS (in fact, when you're reading this, it may very well already have been changed into that lol) and I really hope you will enjoy it. 

Don't think that I'm going to stop doing Peter Pan imagines, it's just that I want to broaden my horizon and make it more likeable for everyone looking for an imagine of their fav celeb crush.  

I haven't stopped liking Peter Pan or OUAT or anything like that, not at all. It just gets a bit boring and hard to have to come up with new stories of the same person every time, and I want to challenge myself a bit, too. 

So again, I really hope you're going to like it, and that you will keep reading these things with me because I really appreciate that you do. 

(Also, just before you leave, which of the three covers up top do you like the most?)

Stay beautiful. 

R.Y.