Two

Enjoy!

Chapter 2

"What do you think that was about?" a younger boy we called Small Bones asked.

"They are probably going to poison the section leaders so that we can all become to new breeds of Finitives," Pigtail, a junior fighter, laughed maliciously. Small Bones and the other freshmen whimpered.

"Don't worry," I said leaning against one of the several rows of bunk beds. "The poison only infects snobby blondies named Pigtail."

Pigtail shoved me playfully and we both laughed.

"You shouldn't be laughing Ghost," Creeper's dark voice said from behind me. "They probably calling all the section leaders so they can kill them... Terminator included."

"Please, if you're the runner up they'll try to make Ben immortal," I grinned the grumbled under my breath, "He already is anyway."

"Watch it junkie," Creeper said walking up to me.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked.

"This," Creeper slugged me in the shoulder. Once I recovered, I used my telepathy to shove her against another bunk bed. Creeper cracked her neck and held her palms out. Fire danced on the tips of them and she threw it at me (if you can actually throw fire). I used my powers to take water from a vase to put out the fire. Creeper got angry and became consumed with fire. Instead of skin she had flames dancing all over her body. She walked up to me as I tried to step back. My back was met with the cool metal of the bunk bed's frame.

"I think you're right Ghost. We need to get along more, let's hug it out," everyone watched in horror as the flaming body stepped up to me and gave me a hug. I screamed. I'm pretty sure I popped my own eardrums. Before I know it the sprinkler system is going off and Ben was ripping the cooling (not by much) Creeper off of me. I watched as the burns on my skin cleared up. My shirt was burned right through just below my bra and you could see my abdomen.

"That is unacceptable behavior Creeper!" Ben bellowed, his fists had turned into adamantium and his face was extremely red. She just stared at him, her face expressionless. "I will be reporting you to General Chung first thing tomorrow morning!"

Creeper turned pale, "No, Terminator, please, no."

Ben's face remained stone set, but I knew him better than that, he was going to cave.

"What's going on here!" a voice boomed. We all turned to the doorway and there stood General Chung. I looked at Creeper, then at Ben. Small Bones and his friends all quivered, it was rare that they got to see the General since they were freshman. "Ghost... what happened to your clothes, and Terminator, why did the sprinkler system go off in here?"

No one spoke.

"Someone better start talking or it's digging ditches in the rain for all of you!" he bellowed.

"Ghost was attacked General Chung," Ben said,folding hands behind his back and stepping forward. "Creeper burned her right through her clothes."

I was surprised, though I didn't show it. I didn't expect Ben to really say that.

"Is this true?" General Chung asked his voice rising as he turned to face Creeper.

"Y-Y-Y" Creeper coughed and tried again. "Yes."

"Follow me," General Chung said turning on his heel and heading towards the door. He turned back around and added, "The rest of you are on lockdown for the day."